WATER of the Word:

Letsargue

“The WORD was made FLESH”. – “Eat my FLESH and drink my BLOOD”. ---
John 4:14 KJV – “Whosoever drinketh of the “WATER” that I shall give him shall never thirst ; but the “WATER” that I shall give him shall be in him a well of –( “WATER” SPRINGING UP )- INTO EVERLASTING LIFE”. -----
John 7:38 KJV – “He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, OUT OF HIS BELLY SHALL FLOW RIVERS OF LIVING WATER”. -----

I watched John Hagee a little this morning, and watched him show how stupid and faithless he is. – He said that from the air, the oil spill in the Gulf looked like blood on the water. – THEREFORE, in the End, God turning the water into blood, is all the oil coming out after all the earthquakes.- ( Paraphrased ). ---- GLORY! -- PRAISE GOD! --- Hagee is a wonder of wisdom!
- But he’s a liar.

Revelation 21:6 KJV – “I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain OF THE WATER OF LIFE FREELY”. -----
Revelation 22:1 KJV – “He shewed me a PURE RIVER OF WATER OF LIFE, CLEAR AS CRYSTAL, proceeding OUT of the throne of God and –( OF THE LAMB )-”. -----
Revelation 22:17 KJV - And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. AND WHOSOEVER WILL, LET HIM TAKE THE WATER OF LIFE FREELY”. -----

NOW! – Where that “WATER” is, there is NO NATURAL BLOOD of any kind.- No Jesus blood from his blood pump / heart. – There is no blood pump / HEART in the Kingdom of Heaven / “BODY OF CHRIST” / the Church. – In the Body of Christ, the “HEART is the MIND” of Christ and the Christian only has the HEART / MIND of Christ and NO OTHER MIND or “HEART”! – The Body of Christ / the Christians have been HEART-circumcised, the Circumcision of the HEART, and have been given the HEART / MIND of Christ. --- 1 Corinthians 2:16 KJV – “But WE HAVE THE MIND of Christ”. -----

There is no other drink than that of the WATER of LIFE of CHRIST! - There is not a drop of natural blood in the New Earth / Heaven.
Every drop of “WATER” in the New Heaven and New Earth have been turned into the Blood of the New Testament.- The “WATER” of the Word has been TURNED INTO THE “BLOOD OF THE NEW TESTAMENT”, “THE GOSPEL”. - The Gospel is the “WATER” of Life / the “WATER” of the Word / THE BLOOD OF THE NEW TESTAMENT. / The BLOOD of the Body of Christ. – The Gospel is the only “WATER” that is the WATER OF THE WORD / THE WATER FROM THE BELLY OF JESUS THE CHRIST / THE “ROCK”. --- AMEN

Prove me wrong if I’m wrong, if not, run and hide your brains and blood pumps / hearts in the dirt.

I can be where you are, but you cannot be where I AM. --- John 10:9 KJV –

Paul – 041911

some other dude

cute-kitten.jpg