WAS TRUMP AND THE REST OF US SCAMMED BY YOU-TUBE?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
For many months before the first debate last night, we were barraged by scenes of Hillary's "supposed" physical infirmities. Her incessant coughing, seizures, peculiar eye movements,falling down, and having to be held up by her "handlers." There was one episode where Hillary was filmed from behind leaning against a post and waiting to get into a van. When the van arrived, she began to walk towards it and began to become increasingly unstable and finally appeared to collapse and had to be dragged by her "handlers" into the waiting van. I would suggest that, since this scene was filmed from behind Clinton it may not have even been her?

She had many coughing spells during her political events that were so bad, they limited her ability to continue in a proper manner. I submit these coughing spells were contrived. At one interview she had some form of odd reaction to a number of reporters where it looked as if she had some kind of seizure when surprised by one reporter's unexpectedly loud question. She "supposedly" froze up at one event and one of her "handlers" had to reassure her that everything was alright and told her to continue speaking. She oddly came out of her frozen state and continued her speech as if nothing had occurred.

We were told over and over again on You-Tube that Hillary was dying, extremely ill, had a brain tumor, and was mentally incompetent. They also started a rumor that she was having seizures every fifteen minutes. In my humble opinion, I believed we were "Scammed," and so was Trump. Last night at the debate, there was no coughing fits, no odd eye movements, no strange facial expressions, no collapsing, no unsteadiness, no nothing? I think a lot of people were watching to see her have one of her "Attacks." I believe there was some form of set up on You-Tube to make Hillary look extremely weak and incapable. Why? To throw Trump off his game and to fake out the public. It was basically a well thought out scheme and it worked.

It was worthy of a "Mission Impossible" episode. It was ingenious. it was masterful. it was psychological in its approach to the citizenry of this country. It MAY just have worked and might just place Hillary in the White House. Brilliant! If she ends up in the White House it will be another four to eight years of Obama all over again. Can our country withstand that?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
She was heavily medicated, and it was obvious. Her movement was very slow and deliberate. Everything from the political left is orchestrated and planned. Everything. That is why cell phone hidden video of them exists, because they try to repackage who they are to make them more palatable.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
She was heavily medicated, and it was obvious. Her movement was very slow and deliberate. Everything from the political left is orchestrated and planned. Everything. That is why cell phone hidden video of them exists, because they try to repackage who they are to make them more palatable.

Or that may just be what calm and collected looks like in comparison to Trump's meandering bombast.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
For many months before the first debate last night, we were barraged by scenes of Hillary's "supposed" physical infirmities. Her incessant coughing, seizures, peculiar eye movements,falling down, and having to be held up by her "handlers." There was one episode where Hillary was filmed from behind leaning against a post and waiting to get into a van. When the van arrived, she began to walk towards it and began to become increasingly unstable and finally appeared to collapse and had to be dragged by her "handlers" into the waiting van. I would suggest that, since this scene was filmed from behind Clinton it may not have even been her?

She had many coughing spells during her political events that were so bad, they limited her ability to continue in a proper manner. I submit these coughing spells were contrived. At one interview she had some form of odd reaction to a number of reporters where it looked as if she had some kind of seizure when surprised by one reporter's unexpectedly loud question. She "supposedly" froze up at one event and one of her "handlers" had to reassure her that everything was alright and told her to continue speaking. She oddly came out of her frozen state and continued her speech as if nothing had occurred.

We were told over and over again on You-Tube that Hillary was dying, extremely ill, had a brain tumor, and was mentally incompetent. They also started a rumor that she was having seizures every fifteen minutes. In my humble opinion, I believed we were "Scammed," and so was Trump. Last night at the debate, there was no coughing fits, no odd eye movements, no strange facial expressions, no collapsing, no unsteadiness, no nothing? I think a lot of people were watching to see her have one of her "Attacks." I believe there was some form of set up on You-Tube to make Hillary look extremely weak and incapable. Why? To throw Trump off his game and to fake out the public. It was basically a well thought out scheme and it worked.

It was worthy of a "Mission Impossible" episode. It was ingenious. it was masterful. it was psychological in its approach to the citizenry of this country. It MAY just have worked and might just place Hillary in the White House. Brilliant! If she ends up in the White House it will be another four to eight years of Obama all over again. Can our country withstand that?

No brilliance. Just Trump supporters doing their best to make Hillary look like she doesn't have "stamina."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Good post Nick

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Or that may just be what calm and collected looks like in comparison to Trump's meandering bombast.
Hillary had her uncontrollable head nod and her disgusting little wiggle, the lyin' wiggle. She had a permanent poop eating grin on her smug face. Everbody can see her fake smiles

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

She had many coughing spells during her political events that were so bad, they limited her ability to continue in a proper manner. I submit these coughing spells were contrived.
GM the ultimate conspiracy theorist. Do you read the Urantia book too?