VIDEO: Lesbian delivers scathing takedown of 'ridiculously woke left'

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
VIDEO: Lesbian delivers scathing takedown of 'ridiculously woke left,' announces she's 'officially leaving' the 'hive-mind cult'
https://www.theblaze.com/news/video...es-shes-officially-leaving-the-hive-mind-cult

Arielle Scarcella — a lesbian activist and popular, longtime YouTuber — has had it with the "insane, progressive left" and announced on a video Friday that she's saying goodbye to it for good.

"Hi, I'm Arielle, I'm a lesbian, and I don't think gender is a social construct. I don't think cis-straight white men are evil. I don't believe that genital preferences are transphobic or that there are 97 genders," she says in a rat-a-tat pace as the eye-opening clip commences.

"I don't think that male sex offenders belong in women's prisons. I don't think it's normal for people to be praised for walking around with shirts that say, 'Kill TERFs,'" Scarcella adds, referencing the acronym for "trans-exclusionary radical feminist" — a verbal kill shot for feminists who don't buy into the transgender agenda. "I don't think like these people, and I no longer want to be associated with them. I've reached peak LGBT; this is my coming out video."

Good for her. That is courage

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Why do I think this matters? She is "thinking", that's why. She is seeing wrongs and she is changing, just a little bit. Maybe in ten years she will see that her same-sex attraction condition is also wrong. This might be someone taking the first baby steps out of denial.