Victoria Osteen..... Self Centered Idiot!

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No your ears aren't playing tricks on you. This arrogant, foolish, danger to the gospel, actually said this.

PureX

I don't think it's that outrageous to say that God is happy for us and with us when we are happy. Isn't that part of how love works? That we rejoice in the joy of those we love? So if God loves us, wouldn't He rejoice in our joy, too?

It's not most alarming what she said. Charlatans and false gospels, money grubbers tickling ears, are nothing new. What's alarming is how you get huge auditoriums full of purported Christians who don't walk out on such deceivers.

Hell is going to be full of people without saving faith, who never responded to a saving gospel, never repented. But people don't want the whole truth, need a gospel where they can be a friend of the world and pretend to be a friend of God, a carnal gospel of me, rather than a spiritual gospel of Thee. And a God that's like Santa Claus.

Matthew 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Matthew 7

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Revelation 3

14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

Galatians 1

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's not most alarming what she said. Charlatans and false gospels, money grubbers tickling ears, are nothing new. What's alarming is how you get huge auditoriums full of purported Christians who don't walk out on such deceivers.

Hell is going to be full of people without saving faith, who never responded to a saving gospel, never repented. But people don't want the whole truth, need a gospel where they can be a friend of the world and pretend to be a friend of God, a carnal gospel of me, rather than a spiritual gospel of Thee. And a God that's like Santa Claus.

Matthew 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Matthew 7

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Revelation 3

14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

Galatians 1

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Great post

Great post

Thank you. I've become so convinced that big churches are big red flags, so few large churches preaching anything like the gospel of scripture. If Victoria is an idiot, this begs the question where all the idiots come from that will listen to her. I've never been able to wrap my mind around where the likes of Joel Osteen, Kenneth Copeland or Creflo Dollar can find gullible audiences so large as to even buy them mansions and jet airplanes. All they're doing is a circus show, but a circus show without anything actually talented going on. You'd think they'd at least have to juggle or do some card tricks, stick their head in a lion's mouth, if all they can otherwise do is drone on with some false gospel, that ends with putting their fingers in peoples' pockets. I'd expect to be paid to sit through the torture of one of their services, don't recall giving them five minutes, even, except when they're so creepy you just have to stare at the spectacle of a theological train wreck.

Luke 6:39 And he spake a parable unto them, Can the blind lead the blind? shall they not both fall into the ditch?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mr. and Mrs. Osteen are not going to keep a big audience and a big mansion preaching the full counsel of God. Ear-ticklers whose judgment is sure.

There is a reason he is in a stadium, and it is full of people. No light.

John 3

20 For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Thank you. I've become so convinced that big churches are big red flags, so few large churches preaching anything like the gospel of scripture. If Victoria is an idiot, this begs the question where all the idiots come from that will listen to her. I've never been able to wrap my mind around where the likes of Joel Osteen, Kenneth Copeland or Creflo Dollar can find gullible audiences so large as to even buy them mansions and jet airplanes. All they're doing is a circus show, but a circus show without anything actually talented going on. You'd think they'd at least have to juggle or do some card tricks, stick their head in a lion's mouth, if all they can otherwise do is drone on with some false gospel, that ends with putting their fingers in peoples' pockets. I'd expect to be paid to sit through the torture of one of their services, don't recall giving them five minutes, even, except when they're so creepy you just have to stare at the spectacle of a theological train wreck.

Luke 6:39 And he spake a parable unto them, Can the blind lead the blind? shall they not both fall into the ditch?

The simple answer is, people desire to be entertained, not to be fed the word of God. We are an entertainment-driven society, the masses find the teaching of the Gospel to be boring next to watching a bunch of lunatics act like they're drunk, shake their heads back and forth at 'warp speed' and fall over every time Benny Hinn whips his Nehru Jacket around like a magic cape.