Ultimate TOL makeover.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
In the near future TOL is going to undergo a massive (and I mean massive) change.

The entire TOL site will be new and different with a emphasis on a more functional and advanced forum system (since that is the main focus of TOL). Some features may vanish forever, others may work their way back into TOL at a later date.

But if you come to visit and the site is closed, now you will know why.

The changes will incorporate the majority of the feedback found ... here.

The date of this ultimate makeover is not known yet. It could be tonight! Or maybe not for a few more months.

But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. ;)

drbrumley

Re: Ultimate TOL makeover.

Originally posted by Knight .

But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. ;)

Oh the suspense!!!!:chuckle:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If you have anything in your Private Message mail box that you want to keep you may want to copy and paste it into something else.

Just a warning.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Knight

If you have anything in your Private Message mail box that you want to keep you may want to copy and paste it into something else.

Just a warning.
Ooh, thanks for the warning. :)

Mr. 5020

Re: Ultimate TOL makeover.

Originally posted by Knight

Some features may vanish forever...

The changes will incorporate the majority of the feedback found ... here.
And from that thread....
Originally posted by On Fire

I like all of the people except drRansom. And Morpheus. And aikido7. And skeptic. And any other commie.
:banana:

Sozo

Hey... let's start everyone with zero post counts, and delete all the posts!

Then everyone has to pick new names and avatars, and we will all have a fresh start!

Mr. 5020

Originally posted by Sozo

Then everyone has to pick new names and avatars, and we will all have a fresh start!
:noway:

:nono:

ShadowMaid

:shocked:

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ilyatur

Please don't change the standard font we use for posts. I like verdana.
If you have a decent browser, you could always set verdana as The Font to use for all websites, if you really wanted to.

julie21

My 15 year old wants to know who is going to hand out tablets for those who suffer pschologically from TOL withdrawal. ;)
Maybe there will be a new psychological disorder named after it in the Medical Journals...'TOL Withdrawal Syndrome'?:think:

SOTK

I don't like this idea! :nono: