Two different covid options going forward

marke

Which of the following two options may be the best for America?

Option 1: Fire Fauci for helping China create the covid virus and lying to Congress and the American people about his involvement and the virus' origins.

Or Option 2: Take Fauci's advice and double down on economy-devastating and freedom-denying shutdown and mask mandates going forward.

The federal government does not require the COVID-19 vaccine, but Dr. Anthony Fauci said Sunday that he would welcome more mandates at the local level, particularly once the Food and Drug Administration grants the shots a full license instead of relying on an emergency authorization.
Dr. Fauci was responding to a question from Jake Tapper on CNN’s “State of the Union” about whether the doctor thought it was generally a good idea for schools and businesses to require vaccinations.
“I remain of that opinion, that I do believe, at the local level, Jake, there should be more mandates. There really should be. We’re talking about a life-and-death situation. We have lost 600,000 Americans already, and we’re still losing more people,” said Dr. Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.
“There have been 4 million deaths worldwide,” he said. “This is serious business. So I am in favor of that.”

Last edited:

marke

Which of the following two options may be the best for America?

Option 1: Fire Fauci for helping China create the covid virus and lying to Congress and the American people about his involvement and the virus' origins.

Or Option 2: Take Fauci's advice and double down on economy-devastating and freedom-denying shutdown and mask mandates going forward.

The federal government does not require the COVID-19 vaccine, but Dr. Anthony Fauci said Sunday that he would welcome more mandates at the local level, particularly once the Food and Drug Administration grants the shots a full license instead of relying on an emergency authorization.
Dr. Fauci was responding to a question from Jake Tapper on CNN’s “State of the Union” about whether the doctor thought it was generally a good idea for schools and businesses to require vaccinations.
“I remain of that opinion, that I do believe, at the local level, Jake, there should be more mandates. There really should be. We’re talking about a life-and-death situation. We have lost 600,000 Americans already, and we’re still losing more people,” said Dr. Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.
“There have been 4 million deaths worldwide,” he said. “This is serious business. So I am in favor of that.”
There is only one option for democrats: Force every American to get with the democrat edicts or lose their freedom.

The Democratic National Committee reportedly wants Short Message Service (SMS) carriers to step in and police private text messages as part of a new push against COVID-19 vaccine misinformation.
Allies of President Joe Biden, including the DNC, plan to “engage fact-checkers more aggressively” and work alongside phone companies to combat misinformation about vaccines shared via social media and private SMS messages, according to a Monday report from Politico.

marke

Leftist Marxist fascist government officials using covid to crush citizens into submission to state rule is not limited to America. Here is what is happening in Australia:

New South Wales (NSW) Police Commissioner Mick Fuller has labelled protestors who attended the massive July 24 Sydney rally against COVID restrictions “anarchists.”
Fuller revealed that police had received over 10,000 tip-offs regarding individuals involved in the protests and that 57 people had been charged, while 250 were fined. Officials and police in NSW and Victoria have taken a hard line against the event.
The commissioner addressed reports of a potential follow-up rally online and issued a blunt warning, “Can I just put this warning out now to everyone? We will be heavily policing that event.”