Turkey In Turmoil

rexlunae

It seems too late to solve anything besides the coup in action

Turkey is an important, if difficult, ally. There will undoubtedly be a response. The US has three effective presidents at the moment, two hypothetical and one actual. I suspect that the actual president will wait and see, and then issue a measured response that reflects the importance of getting this right. Clinton will have a competent, reasonable response, probably in line with Obama's. Who knows what Trump will say? Maybe Turkey should ban Muslims. Or build a wall.

I would encourage everyone to listen carefully and ask what may be.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
The fact that they are a longtime member of NATO makes the whole thing unsettling, what with Putin's proclivity to monkey around down in that area.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Waiting for Donald Trump to make a statement. I really want to know how bluster would solve this one.

Why do you not want to hear about how Obama will solve it? Barrack Hussein Obama is the President.

Do you really think you have fooled people? The quality at TOL in liberals is just int he toilet.

Last edited:

commonsense

Gotta say I had a Turkey in turmoil last Christmas...had a few too many libations and over-roasted the poor long-suffering bird...:sigh: