Tumpelstiltskin, or Trump-phrenia?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Is Trump still searching for the wiretaps that Obama placed in Trump Towers - or perhaps the former president's Kenyan birth certificate?

Then there's the matter of those 3 million "illegal" voters - the ones who also didn't turn up for his inauguration to surpass the crowd size of his predecessor!

Last edited:

Danoh

Is Trump still searching for the wiretaps that Obama placed in Trump Towers - or perhaps the former president's Kenyan birth certificate?

Just shows Trump was worried his life-long corruption might have caught up to him once more, even before the obviously valid investigation presently against him.

The man simply cannot keep from sabotaging himself.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
When Trump said he was wiretapped by the Obama administration it was instantly revealed as a ludicrous accusation without a shred of evidence . Why do so many conservatives in America still believe our so-called "president "?
Trump cynically jumped on the "Birther " bandwagon at the last minute to try to win support and votes . Anyone who stil believes Obama was born in Kenya and is a Muslim communist is an imbecile !

Danoh

When Trump said he was wiretapped by the Obama administration it was instantly revealed as a ludicrous accusation without a shred of evidence . Why do so many conservatives in America still believe our so-called "president "?
Trump cynically jumped on the "Birther " bandwagon at the last minute to try to win support and votes . Anyone who stil believes Obama was born in Kenya and is a Muslim communist is an imbecile !

His self-deceived supporters remind me of something I saw throughout the recent McGregor versus Mayweather fight.

Any time either fighter would appear to cheat; his fans would ooh and ah admiringinly.

At the same time, the other side would yell "foul!"

Back and forth both their fans went in a shameless display of each their obvious double-standard over their particular idol.

I'm not surprised in the least that Trump supporters are like that.

In their shouts of their praise at their false idol's hypocrisy, in their shout of their support of one another in same, and in their easily taking great offense, when called on it.

Such is their clearly long, long, long self-deceiving view of "reality."

There is...no reasoning with such.

None.

Even their "Christ" had failed at any attempt at reason with their kind.

It is what it is.

OP! Here they come - for oh how they love conflict - "Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!" :chuckle:

Last edited:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What a beautiful thread .... err, I mean ...

You are all obviously illegals! Posting from California!

FAKE NEWS!

:chuckle: