Tulsi Gabbard's Cult Ties

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Has anyone heard of the science of identity group?
Tulsi, a rising star in the Democratic Party is a second generation cult child of Chris Butler's SOI, a creepy yoga Krishna cult. The group has schools in the Philippines and many of the young people under direction of Chris butler marry into citizenship status including Tulsi's first husband Tamayo whom she divorced and who now works in one of butler's businesses.

I have had four employees over the past decade who are members of the cult. But only now are some people speaking out about butt head butler and Tulsi's complete obedience to his every whim. It wasn't till now that I could make sense of these two Aussies and two local guys one who speaks fluent Chinese. My wife fired one of the locals and I searched his name to find that he was arrested for possession of heroin in Nevada.

I hope people will find out about Tulsi Gabbard and her family, her fake marriage etc.
I shared the gospel with all four employees. The Chinese speaking guy was in deep depression and the heroin guy was as well. The junkie told me his teacher, Butler knew the scriptures and that was why he couldn't believe me. I watched some YouTube ramblings of butler but wifey fired the guy before I could follow up.

More later

Reactions: Lon

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Guess not.
Well it will come out now since one cult member killed a fisherman at see last month.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Just a matter of time folks.
Living next to these nut jobs. The krishnas moving in - there goes the neighborhood

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

septagog

Yes. I am writing about this group. I live and teach in Kailua. When was the last time one of Butler's followers worked for your business?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
But they haven't worked for me for a couple of years now.
Sad. I basically just let them know the content of faith for salvation and that I am a representative of God's love and that I'm available anytime they wanted more info on Christ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
The last guy, Jaya I found through a google search was arrested in Texas with heroin on him.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
There has been a lot of work and law suits to remove any negative publicity on the cult

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
After 10 years and three part time employees I realized what was hatnin