Try What?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Today is Revi'i (Fourth) the Third Month the Sixteenth Day. It is Yom, Day.

Okay. I am saying no to drugs in America, the United States of America, and there is Medicine or Israeli Medicine in Israel. (I say no in this, not wanting medicine, medication, drugs.) Even as or while I denounce abortion in both countries or nations.

Now somehow trying experimental drugs is okay? Oh, the definition. Not drugs that you would experiment with, but drugs that have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. Well would that cover drugs that aren't approved by the Food and Drug Administration? Because with no drugs why would we need the Food and Drug Administration? Maybe we needed a new law then and not one that would get rid of an old law. I suppose that signing something into law is something the President can do. Good, then if I can't or won't be President please Mr. President make all abortion against the Law in agreement with the Torah, punishable by death as it is murder of the unborn the innocent. Sure the defenseless may have sinned, and yes the really bad people in the world should die if they have done anything worthy of death. But killing an unborn child is murder. Married, unmarried, rape, incest, abortion is never okay and according to Torah Law there is a death penalty for murderers, and adulterers, and incest. Read about rape for if you should get married, if it was in the city or out of the city, if she was engaged, if she cried out, and what should be paid to the father and if the man cannot divorce her all his days. Rape of or by a married man or of a married woman is rape and punishable as rape and maybe should result in death if the circumstances match that denounced by the Torah and Torah Law.

Anyone want to explain or does anyone want to try to explain? Who says anyone is terminally ill?

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
reference not Students Against Drunk Driving
SADD
Students Against Destructive Decisions
MADD
Mother's Against Drunk Driving

reference
student, students