Trump, tuh, tum, tum..

Danoh

At least he is not taking the fifth like Lois Lerner did in the IRS scandal--you know, the scandal where the first admendment rights of many people were violated.

Both tactics are nothing more than attempts on each respective individual's deployment; each in their hope of saving their own hide.

But hey, if deflection in favor of one side - over objectivity about both - floats your boat, have at it; bro :D

Last edited:

eider

At least he is not taking the fifth like Lois Lerner did in the IRS scandal--you know, the scandal where the first admendment rights of many people were violated.

I'll bet that you're really looking forward to what will surface over all this, eh?
Just think of it, the possibility of loads of naughty Republicans hittings the news?
Well, you must have got bored with all your waffle about naughty Democrats by now, yeah?

Danoh

lol, the Washington Post ! You can take it to the bank the Wash. Post has no interest or clue about integrity, honesty, and or reality.

Can you say spin doctors ?

All that proves is more of the same - the narrow lens you and yours far too often look at things through.

Yours is a trait common to the extremist.

Both as an individual, as well as within the collective of same that such end up drawn to, due to their common ground - their same narrow lens.

It is why you and yours hold support of Trump as your common bond despite your disagreements over one supposed Scriptural doctrine or another (due to each your extremes as you approach those issues).

Birds of a feather, no matter how, nor how often, the narrow lens your bottom of the birdcage is pointed out to you, the more entrenched you end up at that bottom, as you continue to walk in its' mess :chuckle:

Fact is that opposition from "the other side" can often shed much needed light on a thing that ever being stuck in looking at things from one's own side alone, can often overlook.

Case in point AS AN EXAMPLE OF the blindness of being stuck in an extreme...

Acts 26:8 Why should it be thought a thing incredible with you, that God should raise the dead? 26:9 I verily thought with myself, that I ought to do many things contrary to the name of Jesus of Nazareth.

Yours is nothing more than a still stuck in...an extreme.

:doh:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
- secret negotiations with the Russians

- lies to VP Pence and Sean Spicer

- employed as an unregistered agent of the Turkish government

- wants to plea bargain with congressional committees and FBI

- appears that Flynn neglected to declare money he received from the Russians on his income tax!

You can't make these things up!

Danoh

- secret negotiations with the Russians

- lies to VP Pence and Sean Spicer

- employed as an unregistered agent of the Turkish government

- wants to plea bargain with congressional committees and FBI

- appears that Flynn neglected to declare money he received from the Russians on his income tax!

You can't make these things up!

Actually...Trump would easily be able to make such things up.

After all, he is the great fabricator in chief :chuckle: