Trump trolled press with wiretap tweet but laid a bombshell

ClimateSanity

All of the MSM is all atwitter (pun intended) about Trump's use of the word wiretap. Trump did that on purpose to get the press to jump all over him for supposedly lying about Obama. But Trump used that misdirection to eventually bring out an even more damning truth that indeed has a multitude of evidence. The Obama administration was using intelligence collected about the Trump team and disimminating it without masking it which is a serious crime. If you don't understand what I'm talking about, take time to read this analysis of Nunes testimony:

http://thefederalist.com/2017/03/23/heres-why-nunes-obama-spying-revelations-are-such-a-big-deal/

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
All of the MSM is all atwitter (pun intended) about Trump's use of the word wiretap. Trump did that on purpose to get the press to jump all over him for supposedly lying about Obama. But Trump used that misdirection to eventually bring out an even more damning truth that indeed has a multitude of evidence. The Obama administration was using intelligence collected about the Trump team and disimminating it without masking it which is a serious crime. If you don't understand what I'm talking about, take time to read this analysis of Nunes testimony:

http://thefederalist.com/2017/03/23/heres-why-nunes-obama-spying-revelations-are-such-a-big-deal/
"Nunes" apologized to his committee today - Trump would not approve!

What "ClimateSAnity" forgot to mention was that "Nunes" won't reveal his sources (leaks) and doesn't even possess a hardcopy to share with his committee - so we are totally dependent on "Nunes" for its authenticity and interpretation!

Conceivably, it was the White House, itself, who orchestrated this leak to provide Trump with a cover story and encouraged Nunes go public before it could be verified or discussed by his committee!

ClimateSanity

What "ClimateSAnity" forgot to mention was that "Nunes" won't reveal his sources (leaks)and doesn't even possess a hardcopy to share with his committee, so all we are left with is "Nune's" word as to its authenticity and what it said!

Conceivably, it was the White House, itself, who orchestrated this leak to provide Trump with a cover story and encouraged Nunes go public before it could be verified or discussed by his committee!
Conceivably,, you're insane.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Conceivably,, you're insane.
I'm in good company - without providing tangible proof and/or a credible source, only "ClimateSanity" and his motley crew of "sane" conservatives would rely exclusively on the word of Devon Nunes - a member of the Trump transition team!

Whatever happened to Trump and his supporters denouncing "leaking" as an act of treason - apparently those "leakers" thought to further their cause, suddenly become whistleblowers" whose identity must be protected!

ClimateSanity

I'm in good company - without providing tangible proof and/or a credible source, only "ClimateSanity" and his motley crew of "sane" conservatives would rely exclusively on the word of Devon Nunes - a member of the Trump transition team!

Whatever happened to Trump and his supporters denouncing "leaking" as an act of treason - apparently those "leakers" thought to further their cause, suddenly become whistleblowers" whose identity must be protected!
??????

What the hell are you rambling on about?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

What "ClimateSAnity" forgot to mention was that "Nunes" won't reveal his sources (leaks) and doesn't even possess a hardcopy to share with his committee - so we are totally dependent on "Nunes" for its authenticity and interpretation!

:rotfl: