Trump Pays Some Taxes

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Anyone who doesn't take advantage of loopholes in taxes are fools. The IRS is not a service, it is a government strong arm to squeeze as much out of you as they can. That's why people do things like fly planes into them :chuckle:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
wrong again Trump never bragged about not paying taxes in general just that he takes full advantage of income tax loopholes. he already said in the debates that he pays a lot in other types of taxes.
Yep.

Danoh

wrong again Trump never bragged about not paying taxes in general just that he takes full advantage of income tax loopholes. he already said in the debates that he pays a lot in other types of taxes.

You're right on that one.

But unfortunately, you are only seeking to prove your delusion that your fool vote for the man was sound.

See, I don't have a problem admitting where I am off; as I actually want to know the truth of a thing.

But I have nothing in common with your kind on this.

Apparantly not a one of you looked into the man's history - long history of corruption.

Hopefully, your vote for that train wreck does not sink us all.

I remain hopeful, no thanks to any one of you, in your one-sided foolishness :chuckle:

Last edited:

Danoh

Danoh is an angry Trumper

Not at all. His policies, good or bad, will not negatively effect me in the least.

Any hope I might have is in light of others who might be negatively impacted by whatever his negative policies might end up being.

As for his supporters - your self-delusion is not only your same old same old, and thus, completely expected, but ever amusing to me :chuckle:

john w

Hall of Fame
I applaud anyone that can lower their tax bill. Stuff this class warfare jazz. And stuff this "IRS" euphemism deceit-"Revenue," our scamming politicians call it? Sure....And I just got off the turnip truck, from Italy. It is not "revenue," as if the government some how "earns" it. It is a tax, taken from those who do earn it. And "service?" Sure.

I know, I know....You are so un-American(whatever the h that is), my dear, misguided, "unpatriotic," rabble rouser, John W.........Don't you support our country, and want to give your "fair share?" We will pray for you, and our country.

Save it. It's either Miller Time, or tea party time.....

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Not sure if this is a positive; given that he has often bragged he's paid no taxes, but he actually has...

http://www.crainsnewyork.com/articl...61009921/donald-trump-actually-does-pay-taxes

You and I can't relate to all of those massive loopholes Danoh, as it's 'a billionaire thing'.

Regarding that ever so humble Donald Trump...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBZR1-onmAo

Sounds like bragging to me Jeffrey.