Trump forces black family from home!

musterion

nyt-satire-headline-trump-obamas.jpg

This isn't important, and not saying anything, but I've wondered how much Trump will want to be in the White House, that is, live in the White House. If you've seen pictures of his dwellings, the surroundings are like, pardon the expression, a gold gilt, French provincial whorehouse, way too much, to my mind needing sunglasses. I’m wondering if a going over with Lysol, post-Obama, will be enough.

musterion

This isn't important, and not saying anything, but I've wondered how much Trump will want to be in the White House, that is, live in the White House. If you've seen pictures of his dwellings, the surroundings are like, pardon the expression, a gold gilt, French provincial whorehouse, way too much, to my mind needing sunglasses. I’m wondering if a going over with Lysol, post-Obama, will be enough.

Remember the early stories during the '08 campaign about how Obama's bus or plane (maybe both) stunk? Reporters said that outloud...ONCE. Then all trace of it was scrubbed and sent down the Orwell Memory Hole.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Remember the early stories during the '08 campaign about how Obama's bus or plane (maybe both) stunk? Reporters said that outloud...ONCE. Then all trace of it was scrubbed and sent down the Orwell Memory Hole.

No, that's interesting, fear I missed out on a lot when it came to Obama, in 2008 found him like a used car commercial that went on way too long and sort of zoned out, hit the remote. Zoned out for eight years. Though I believe every word of it, find that most credible, interesting, but would say, "Naturally!"

musterion

No, that's interesting, fear I missed out on a lot when it came to Obama, in 2008 found him like a used car commercial that went on way too long and sort of zoned out, hit the remote. Zoned out for eight years. Though I believe every word of it, find that most credible, interesting, but would say, "Naturally!"

Someone missed one.

The McCain campaign plane is better than Obama's, which is cramped, uncomfortable and smells terrible most of the time. Somehow the McCain folks manage to keep their charter clean, even where the press is seated.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/reporters-notebook-seeing-how-the-other-half-lives/

musterion

Try to tie that in with Joe Biden's semi-gaffe about how Obama was "clean" to the point of "storybook" (unrealistic).

The McCain campaign plane is better than Obama's, which is cramped, uncomfortable and smells terrible most of the time. Somehow the McCain folks manage to keep their charter clean, even where the press is seated.

Now that is a lie! Clean, not smelly, with the press seated on it? And CBS news? That caught herpes from the Clinton News Network? You think I'm going to click that link and risk cooties?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

the long nightmare is almost over