Trump Effect: About That Swamp Thing

Danoh

Hm. This is interesting.

If the Clinton Foundation is a simple “charity,” then why are wealthy foreign governments suddenly slashing their contributions now that Hillary’s political clout has been erased?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...n-donations-87-clintons-political-clout-dried

For the same reason they are now supporting Trump's vast conflicts of interest "for the love of money" that was The Apprentice Boss' mantra for fifty plus the last eight years now.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
I like it when someone sticks it to the IRS.
Something else that needs to be canned.

Well, when your local bridge falls down...your simplistic answer to what you perceive as a problem will be evident for its foolishness.
But I'll bet you just have that attitude cause Trumpy makes you feel stupid for paying taxes when he does not.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, when your local bridge falls down
What the hell is that about????
Did you read that off a bumper sticker somewhere?

...your simplistic answer to what you perceive as a problem
The IRS is a problem.

But I'll bet you just have that attitude cause Trumpy makes you feel stupid for paying taxes when he does not.
:rotfl:
You probably get tired of people telling you that you are wrong, but ....
I've had that attitude before I even knew Trump existed.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
What the hell is that about????
Did you read that off a bumper sticker somewhere?

The IRS is a problem.

:rotfl:
You probably get tired of people telling you that you are wrong, but ....
I've had that attitude before I even knew Trump existed.

JDog is an Imbecile! Plain and simple. He started out with no promise and went downhill from there.

Danoh

This is generally referred to as "getting out in front of it before it hits."

The cheat seeing the other girlfriend coming up the street and fessing up to the other one before the storm reaches his door.

You are in denial.

Click whirr.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Paid for by state funds?

So then you get to whine about state and local taxes, which will go up to replace the $ formerly collected by the Feds. Sounds like another Trump plan to put the blame on someone else so he can sell more of this shiny "TRUMP" signs.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Donald Trump has promised to "drain the swamp " in Washington, but he's already staring to turn it into a sewer and a cesspool . Ugh .