Trump Apologises?! Well, sorta...well, not really...

Arthur Brain

Although for Captain Egotrip, it's about as close as he's likely to come to one:

https://www.vox.com/2018/1/26/16936682/trump-apology-retweet-anti-muslim-videos-britain-first

“Of course I didn’t know that. I know nothing about them, and I know nothing about them today other than I read a little bit. I don’t know who they are. I know nothing about them.”

It's kinda a good idea to be familiar with an outfit you're gonna tweet about, ya know, if you're "like, a genius" an all...

“If you are telling me they’re horrible people, horrible, racist people, I would certainly apologize if you’d like me to do that,” Trump said. "As I say often, I am the least racist person that anybody is going to meet.”

The sincerity just oozes don't it?

:eek:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
pasted%20image%20at%202016_06_07%2008_23%20pm.png

Trump Apologises?! Well, sorta...well, not really...

During the 2016 Campaign, Speaker Ryan characterizes Trump's rant against a "Mexican" American judge as the "definition of racist!"

The interviewer had to repeatedly press "The Donald" as he attempted to dodge and weave around the question - if he was truly "the least racist person that anybody is going to meet,” why does he repeatedly try to convince us about something we would already know!