Torah Observance

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Revi'i, Ziv 14, day. I am in the United States of America, where I am currently living and where I am a citizen.

I am a Jew, of Israel, Jewish, a proselyte and a convert.

I read, study, observe, and teach Torah.

There are 613 Commandments in Torah.

I accept the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation.

I may become a Rabbi or the President of the United States of America. I have read Hebrew on Shabbat, the Sabbath, from the Bema.

What should Torah observance look like in the United States of America? What is it like in Israel? What do we know about the proselyte and the convert? What tribe does someone become a part of if they are not already part of a tribe? Can I be of Levi, if I am not already? What does it mean to be a priest in and of Israel? Without a temple we have no sacrifice, though I believe Torah about sacrifice. We have the new covenant in Yeshua HaMashiach, with God's Law written on minds and hearts, for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. Do priests minister in other countries or among the nations? Can I be a Rabbi and the President of the United States of America?

Do you observe Torah? What does Torah observance look like for you?

Shalom.

Jacob

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
That is a good question. Have you read the Torah? Do you know where to look?

Is this your answer? You said you read, study, observe, and teach Torah. Have not gotten to the part about a priesthood?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Is this your answer? You said you read, study, observe, and teach Torah. Have not gotten to the part about a priesthood?
Shalom.

I read and study Torah daily. It sounds like part of your question is if I have read what you have read. You do not need to share any scripture or references from Torah. It was you who asked me. I did ask a lot of questions, and you did have a question. You have either read Torah or you have not. Are you a woman?

To answer your question, you can find what you are looking for if you can read the Torah. Not everyone has the opportunity to study Torah.

Are you asking about Levi, Jacob's or Israel's son? Are you asking about the tribe of Levi? Are you asking about Moses or Aaron? Are you asking about when those of Levi became priests? Do you know about Aaron, the High Priest? Do you know about his sons, and those who came after him as High Priests? Do you know about the Levitical Priesthood and what is involved in becoming a priest? Do you know about Biblical priests other than those of Levi? Are there any? Were there any? What about Christ who is an High Priest according to the order of Melchizedek?

Have you read Malachi 2:4,8 or anything else outside of the Torah about Levi? In the TaNaKh, Malachi is not the last book.

I have my Chumash, Siddur, and Bible right now.

Shalom.

Jacob