toldailytopic: What is on your Christmas list this year?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for November 25th, 2012 11:45 PM

toldailytopic: What is on your Christmas list this year?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't usually make a Christmas list for myself. But, this year, I would like my nephew to get a job (He moved out here from California in September because he couldn't find a job.). Since my daughter found a job, I pray that she figures out that one part-time job cannot support her.

I don't really have anything that I want for myself.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
What is on your Christmas list this year?

Activities really. Every year we watch It's a Wonderful Life and The Little Drummer Boy on Christmas eve. This coming weekend we'll get a live tree from Fish River Farms and shop for an ornament that symbolizes the year. This year will be special because Jack will have some idea of what's going on, will get to see the nativity scene at the tree farm and ride the train. He's old enough to get caught up in the excitement. And he's going to have a great Christmas. So I've had my present and the kick for me will be watching my family enjoy theirs. :D

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I wish to make this Christmas (and all others) a memorable holiday for my children and mother.

Buzzword

My wife and I pooled birthdays, anniversary, and Christmas to buy two season tickets to our local civic center.
We've had two awesome date nights watching Les Miserables and Mary Poppins, with at least two more to go.

Even with that, I'm getting her Tony DeSare's complete collection.
How I Will Say I Love You

She recently performed this song at a school jazz concert, after contacting him to get the sheet music, and he posted the video of her performance on his Facebook page.

As for me:
-New glasses (finally got around to having another eye exam after six years)

...really can't think of anything else.
It seems like it gets more and more difficult to come up with something I want for Christmas each year.

Last edited:

The Berean

I've never been much about receiving Christmas gifts. However, I wouldn't mind getting one of them thing-a-ma-jigs that heats up shaving cream. It would make shaving my face easier. :eek: