toldailytopic: Signs that your sports fanaticism has gone too far.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for November 28th, 2011 10:05 AM

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Bronco's VP John Elway might have mocked the tattoo in the post above but he has his own maniacs to deal with...

Buzzword

When you think watching mixed martial arts qualifies you to walk into a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu gym and start issuing challenges.

Slight language warning (I think. my speakers aren't working at the moment)
Get in My Guard 3

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

When I start rooting and cheering for the referees?

Lon

When a Broncos fan moves to Seattle, dresses his two boys in Bronco gear and cannot fathom they would get picked on (or vise versa). The tatoos come after the clearer signs past the no return mark.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
When your players get raped and it takes years for the public to find out even with eye witnesses at the time of the assault.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for November 28th, 2011 10:05 AM

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

No such sign exist. Such thoughts are contrary to logical order of the world. Non fanaticism is a sign of mental short sightedness. :plain: Unless you are a bookie.