toldailytopic: Rangers vs. Cardinals, who will win the 2011 World Series?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for October 19th, 2011 09:24 AM

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I hope Texas wins but it feels like St Louis is on one of those runs that teams sometimes go on in the postseason. They look tough to beat.

:sozo: Go Rangers

Todah

I am picking the Cardinals. Therefore if you are a betting person, bet the farm on the Rangers.

I picked the Eagles in Football to start out 14 and 0, and then rest their players, for the last two games. :doh:

Dena

I don't know when the World Series takes place nor did I know which teams were playing. I'm clueless when my towns team isn't involved. Actually, I'm sorta clueless then too.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm rootin' & tootin' for Texas!

:thumb: Me too :wave2:

I'm a Tigers fan and a fan of the Rangers too. So their playoff games for AL pennant was two sided for me.

Now it's go for it to the Rangers, and get ready for next season to the Tigers.

john w

Hall of Fame
I live in Arlington, TX, grew up in St. Louis.

The Birds in 6. No DH in 4 games=toast for the Rangers.

"That's the way baseball go."-Wash

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

(John 15:19) If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

Oh....wait......wrong thread.....sorry......Cards in a sweep

BTW, Why do they call it the "World" Series if every team is from the USA (except the Blue Jays)

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for October 19th, 2011 09:24 AM

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.
Rangers. It's time.

Plus Hamilton loves Jesus Christ!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Game 1, as I predicted-"No DH:"

"The Birds in 6. No DH in 4 games=toast for the Rangers."

John "Haywood Halebroun" W
Knock it off with those negative waves. - Oddball from Kelly's Heroes.

Damian

I don't follow baseball. It's an unfair game. Only when the league implements some kind of salary cap structure (like football and hockey) will it begin to command my attention. That being said, I'm rooting for St. Louis (it's a small-market team).

By the way, "Moneyball" is a pretty good film. :up: