toldailytopic: Obama's foreign policy: good, bad, or ugly?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for September 19th, 2012 08:57 AM

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
If I were Natanyahu, while all those allied forces were in the Gulf, while the fuzzy wuzzies are in fanatic foment against America around the world, while Egypt and Syria and Libya and Iraq are in turmoil. Now must surely be the best possible time to strike. It MUST force America and Britain to back [or at least not condemn] Israel, even Obama.

Daedalean's_Sun

I like the way Obama handled the situation in Libya, my concern is with the UAVs (now called UAS) drone attacks in countries that we are not at war with and aren't going through a civil war (Yemen;Pakistan) which may only stir up more anti-American sentiment and retaliation. I don't see how this could possibly be constitutional, without congressional consent. Where is the American people's say in what countries we engage in?

glorydaz

If I were Natanyahu, while all those allied forces were in the Gulf, while the fuzzy wuzzies are in fanatic foment against America around the world, while Egypt and Syria and Libya and Iraq are in turmoil. Now must surely be the best possible time to strike. It MUST force America and Britain to back [or at least not condemn] Israel, even Obama.

I like your idea, but Obama wouldn't man-up quick enough to be much support.

drbrumley

YOU are frankly OUT OF YOUR MIND!!!!!!

drbrumley

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Ugly!!!!! But then so was Bush's.

Daedalean's_Sun

Moron of the day award goes to you.

US action brought about a swift end to the Gaddafi dictatorial Regime, and all without putting US Servicemen and women in harms way. In and out in less than 8 months. I would say that it went as well as we could have possibly hoped for. Although it's quite unfortunate that the political arm of the Muslim Brotherhood won the Libyan election, I don't think there is anything we could have done to prevent that.

Last edited:

Who Knows

As a traveler of the world I'm no longer asked to say I'm Canadian to help keep me safe, that is an uphill slant from GW Bush policy. Good policy, no, better? I think so. Strike now or stay for 100 years is generally spoken by those with monetary or political motivations or those without a uniform hanging in the closet.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The foreign policy of George Bush, that foriegn policy. No dimes worth of difference.

Runner up for moron of the day goes to you. You just make no sense. I can't figure out why you don't want governments to do what God wants them to do. Which is wield the sword of justice.

drbrumley

Runner up for moron of the day goes to you. You just make no sense. I can't figure out why you don't want governments to do what God wants them to do. Which is wield the sword of justice.

Which is not what we are doing dingleberry...

LKmommy

BAD, UGLY, and getting worse....where should I start, hmmmm:

Bowing to a Saudi King :doh:

Lack of support to established Allies, namely Israel. Minimizing the HOlocaust; its impact and the attempting to destroy the resolution that followed it.

Support of Palestine, lifting the aid ban

Failed nuclear talks or resolutions in Iran

Support of Syrian rebels overtly and covertly (alleged)

Missile Defense System plans halted in Czech Rep and Poland and the entire START Treaty with Russia is an epic FAIL. Capping out our stocks and the placement locations to defend against Iran and N Korea nukes.

His and his Administration's gaff and claim that the riots/attacks against US Embassies (Libya, Egypt, Middle East) were due to a "movie trailer" and not an ongoing/continued "hate" for America and Non Muslims. I guess his shiny smile and trying to "talk it out" is not quite working out. Just apologize Obama and send them some $$ and food while they continue to plot their evil, terrorist acts.

Tomorrow I might have to add a few more to this list, today is not over so he can Fail something else between now and then.:grave:

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

How about dumb, stupid, idiotic or........it only looks like that to many of us because it is really a deliberate, sly, diabolical, idealistic agenda which is contrary to the historical constitutional ideals of this nation.....which is indeed bad and ugly......certainly not good.

*edit: ......which is also stupid!!!!!

1Jn 5:19 We know that we are of God, and that the whole world lies in the power of the evil one.

Last edited: