toldailytopic: Leap Day on TOL

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for February 29th, 2012 08:24 AM

toldailytopic: Leap Day on TOL

leap-day-calendar.png

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This day only happens once every four years so you TOL'ers better start some really compelling and interesting threads today. :D

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Today is going to be a interesting day for me. I am doing a concert with my violin at the community center in town. It is part of a dine in event the the city is putting on for Leap Day. The event is being planned for senior citizens. I selected a lineup of music that appeals to this age group.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
My wife and I are going up the Coast to a beach wedding and reception, should be fun. I wish I was born on the 29th, I would be about Thirteen. :chuckle:

student_ad_x

Today is going to be a interesting day for me. I am doing a concert with my violin at the community center in town. It is part of a dine in event the the city is putting on for Leap Day. The event is being planned for senior citizens. I selected a lineup of music that appeals to this age group.
:thumb:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I had lasagna and steamed vegetables. The folks gave me a cake in the shape of a frog for doing the concert for them. It was fun. They said they want to invite me back for other special events.

deathscallingu

YOU ARE BEING LIED TO!!!!

YOU ARE BEING LIED TO!!!!

They are tricking you. learn the truth. google mickey mouse is gay

Last edited by a moderator:

Buzzword

I attended an arts symposium this morning, and watched productions of plays written by two friends.

Also got to have lunch with the keynote speaker and my Comic Book Writing prof.

...now have to go to work since I got the afternoon off.

mikeymikey

Only 90 mins left of Feb 29th to go, and I STILL haven't been proposed to by a woman!
Has the tradition gone out the window, or is it something about me??