toldailytopic: If TheologyOnline didn't exist what would you do with your time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for August 30th, 2010 10:28 AM

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

elohiym

I suppose I'd have to go back to eating glass and sleeping on nails.

Hopefully, TOL will continue to exist.

MrRadish

Writing a world-changing novel, curing ebola and reconciling North and South Korea, in that order. Thanks to TOL, I just don't get round it to it.

Newman

I would design my own theological and political discussion forum online. There can only be one TOL and there must be at least one TOL.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I would probably be on the internet so rarely it might be perfectly proper to say I was never online.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Probably fill my time with other venues that I often ignore while here.

It's a Parkinson's Law thing. ;)

AMR

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Good question.

I have already cut back somewhat, more health issues than anything else.

So . . . If TOL didn't exist . . .

Since the Lord has expanded our out reach, I would spend more time at the retirement/healthcare Center, and do more visitations at the other three nursing homes where we go.

And do a Praise the Lord II some sort of blog, because that is a real joy for me to do here at TOL twice daily, and if it is once it because of family or other obligations.

I don't know of any other theological/religious/spiritual websites that would be worth the time.

Flipper

I'd grieve over the collapse of the last major YEC public forum redoubt; I'm really not aware of any other Christian or scientific discussion sites with as many active YECs.

Status
Not open for further replies.