toldailytopic: I get happy when I see...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for September 28th, 2010 10:42 AM

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Aimiel

... my kids running out to the car to greet me when I come home from work, and my wife coming out onto the porch. It makes me feel like the richest man in the world.

Memento Mori

A new TOL daily topic in which I can post. :D

Also, my girlfriend, a beautiful day outside, and a new video game release.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for September 28th, 2010 10:42 AM

A spiritual conversion . . . a genuine conviction of the Holy Spirit in another person, who was once blind, but is enabled by God's grace to see and comprehend the Kingdom! Plus the exhibition of faithfulness to God's Word that follows such a miracle of new birth from above!

Nang

Cracked

I am happy when I hear my 2 year old sing Jesus Loves Me. I am happy when I see my 4 year old practicing selfless kindness.

Above all my earthly blessings, my children are the greatest. If they were taken away tomorrow, I would still be the most blessed person I know, and thoughts of their smiling faces would make me happy for as long as I possessed the faculty to remember.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Most of what is said above, other than the cold cup of tea.:eek:

When people use their heads for something other than a hat-rack!:thumb:

Selaphiel

Good music, moments of realization, good movies, good tea and a quiet walk somewhere peaceful where there is no traffic or other noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.