TOL on BEL Part I : Knight & Lion Host

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It would have been even better if Turbo had called in. :loser: ;)

Actually Turbo DID call in, but he called on my cell phone!

When you listen to the show try to hear if you can here my cell phone ringing. :rotfl:

taoist

Nothing like seeing your name to get your attention. Thank Lion for responding, Knight. Two things though ...

Taoist is pronounced like Tao (dow) ... so it should be Taoist (dow-ist)

Why on earth would I ask about Tye? He was on ignore when I left and an unstatedly verboten topic when I got back!

(But it was good for a chuckle, thanks!)

truthteller86

I really enjoyed fool's call. He sounded genuine, reasonable and seemed to actually listen to the response from Knight. Some of you that have been around much longer than I may feel the need to correct my observation based on your history with fool, but I say this to fool, As long as there's breath, there's hope !
:Slippery:+ John 14:6 :1Way: = :king: Thanks for the call. Awesome job Sir Knight and Lion !!!

truthteller86

RightIdea said:
Amen, TT! After all, we all know for an absolute fact that even Darwin repented on his death bed! ;)
Boy that's gonna be interesting conversation in Heaven...wonder how long the line will be to visit w/ Mr. Darwin after God gets finished? :think:

fool

Hall of Fame
truthteller86 said:
Like they say..."You never forget your :first: "
And I learned alot of things I already knew.
If your gonna call a talk show do so on a land line, I was on my cell, and had some interference in the middle of the call, I could still sorta hear, but it was gone by the time I got to get my next word in.
Don't try to mix child supervision and talk show calling, I was chasing my 3 yr. old around the back yard the whole time.
A controlled, comfortable environment should be considered the minimum.
I would say that it was a positive experience, and I look forward to doing it again.
Hopefully I can keep my pulse under some sort of control next time.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight said:
It would have been even better if Turbo had called in. :loser: ;)

Actually Turbo DID call in, but he called on my cell phone!

When you listen to the show try to hear if you can here my cell phone ringing. :rotfl:
Well, yeah, but that was an accident. The second time I tried to call, I speed-dialed Knight's phone out of habit.

I tried to call several times on the non-toll-free line, but little did I know you were in a different studio that didn't get that line. :sigh:

I heard your phone ringing when I listened to the shows. It was ten or fifteen minutes into the first show.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
taoist said:
Taoist is pronounced like Tao (dow) ... so it should be Taoist (dow-ist)
That is the more common way to pronounce it, but dictionaries list tou-ist as an alternate pronunciation.

taoist

Turbo said:
That is the more common way to pronounce it, but dictionaries list tou-ist as an alternate pronunciation.
In case of any remaining doubt, I prefer the more common pronunciation. Though in person you'd find I answer much more readily to Jesse.

*grin

Thank you for your contribution.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
fool said:
And I learned alot of things I already knew.
If your gonna call a talk show do so on a land line, I was on my cell, and had some interference in the middle of the call, I could still sorta hear, but it was gone by the time I got to get my next word in.
Don't try to mix child supervision and talk show calling, I was chasing my 3 yr. old around the back yard the whole time.

:chuckle:

I've been there! Years ago I called into BEL when it was still on TV. It was about 1:00 in the morning and I'd been waiting on the phone for about an eternity for Bob to get to my call. (Lots of calls that night) and just about the time he was about to put me on, my 3 month old decides to start crying and everybody in the house is asleep. Lots of fun trying to run down the hall and wake up my husband from a dead sleep while I'm on the phone saying, "Hey, Bob, how's it going?" :freak:

I thought your call was really good though, fool. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.