TOL maintenance - thread pruning

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I've done some heavy-duty thread pruning today. Mostly old chit-chat and current events, some spam, and all of the threads started by a certain banned racist. This ought to help the server load. I'm about to readjust the post counts to reflect only the posts that still exist. Brace yourselves, this may sting a little. :eek:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
fool said:
Who's the banned racist?
There was a recent racist, but I thought he only started one thread....Nazi is a more specific term for what he was.....

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Before my time also unfortunately...and now I'll never get a chance to read them, oh well.....

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
kmoney said:
Before my time also unfortunately...and now I'll never get a chance to read them, oh well.....
Consider yourself :lucky:

Lucky

Hall of Fame
SOTK said:
:eek:

I managed to hang onto my Purple Star at least!
My purple star! My purple star! It's gone. Oh no, my purple star. :cry:

I mean... who gives a crap about that silly stuff. :yawn:

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Turbo said:
I've done some heavy-duty thread pruning today. Mostly old chit-chat and current events, some spam, and all of the threads started by a certain banned racist. This ought to help the server load. I'm about to readjust the post counts to reflect only the posts that still exist. Brace yourselves, this may sting a little. :eek:

Did you delete my recipes? I haven't checked yet. But, my post count was cut past half! A lot of my posts were recipes. Am I going to have to redo them?