To The Trump Cave, Robin!

Danoh

Republicans Are Livid As Trump Caves And Gives Democrats Everything They Want On Debt Limit Deal...

Despite the opposition of Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan, Donald Trump caved to Democrats and gave them the package and structure that they wanted on Harvey relief, the debt ceiling, and the continuing resolution.

In a statement provided to PoltiicusUSA, Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer and House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi said, “In the meeting, the President and Congressional leadership agreed to pass aid for Harvey, an extension of the debt limit, and a continuing resolution both to December 15, all together. Both sides have every intention of avoiding default in December and look forward to working together on the many issues before us. As Democratic leaders, we also made it clear that we strongly believe the DREAM Act must come to the floor and pass as soon as possible and we will not rest until we get this done.”

Here’s the twist. Trump made this deal even though Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and Speaker of the House Paul Ryan were opposed to it...

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/09/06/republicans-livid-trump-caves-democrats-debt-limit-deal.html

Interesting, as I was just recently reading an article on the great similarity between how Reagan ended up where he did and how Trump has...

Next, the DACA cave; you just watch...just like Reagan caved in to it's version in his day...

To the Trump POLLS, Robin!

Danoh

Donald J. Trump Wins Again !!! He is a superb deal maker, simply genius. He's getting the job done - MAGA

lol - you remind me of way back when I was a kid.

There was a moment in my childhood wherein I'd so idolized this one action star above all others that my walls were wall to wall posters of the guy, and He literally could do no wrong in my book.

Which reminds me, despite it's obvious offence to you, given it's apropo, but nevertheless inconvenient truth, where you and your false idol are concerned...

1 Corinthians 13:11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

In short, peej...

1 Corinthians 14:20 Brethren, be not children in understanding: howbeit in malice be ye children, but in understanding be men.

Nevertheless, Rom. 5:8