To Many Are Falling Short Of Understanding

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
So Many Are Falling So Short

So many are falling short of understanding. Faith is the first step, and so many stop there. Abraham was the father of faith. But faith is dead without works. Abraham had to prove his faith with works. When he offered up Isaac.

James 2:17-18
17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.
18 But someone will say, "You have faith, and I have works." Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.
(NKJ)

James 2:21
21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the altar?
(NKJ)

James 2:26
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
(NKJ)

So many think they are saved, and if they are alive they are saved. But you are only saved so that you can work out your salvation. Saved is temporary, salvation is eternal.

Jude 1:5
5 But I want to remind you, though you once knew this, that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe.
(NKJ)

Phil 2:12
12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
(NKJ)

So many try to obey the whole bible when the new testament says to make the old testament obsolete. The new testament says that if you keep any part of the old testament that He hasnt brought over to the new testament. You have fallen from grace. And if you keep any part of the old testament you must keep it all.

Gal 5:1-4

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

So many think that grace is a free ride, and it isnt. Grace is what God done by sending Jesus. But Jesus brought a new law, the law of Christ. Full of laws and commandments.

Gal 6:2
2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
(NKJ)

John 15:10
10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
(NKJ)

John 14:21
21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
(NKJ)

John 14:15
15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments.
(NKJ)

Jesus changed the old testament law to the new testament law. Jesus annulled the old commandments, and made the old testament obsolete.

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Your going to have to prove your faith with works. That is the difference between saved and salvation. One is only saved so that they can work out their salvation.

[Phl 2:12
12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;

beameup

So Many Are Falling So Short
So many are falling short of understanding. Faith is the first step, and so many stop there. Abraham was the father of faith. But faith is dead without works. Abraham had to prove his faith with works. When he offered up Isaac.

So many think that grace is a free ride, and it isnt. Grace is what God done by sending Jesus. But Jesus brought a new law, the law of Christ. Full of laws and commandments.

Jesus changed the old testament law to the new testament law. Jesus annulled the old commandments, and made the old testament obsolete.

Looks like you are stuck in "limbo" :dizzy: between Law and Grace.
You will remain "in limbo" :dizzy: until you learn to "Rightly Divide" Scripture.
Paul is your designated Disciple. He received the hidden "Mystery" directly
from the RISEN Christ. The information is found in Romans through Philemon.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Looks like you are stuck in "limbo" :dizzy: between Law and Grace.
You will remain "in limbo" :dizzy: until you learn to "Rightly Divide" Scripture.
Paul is your designated Disciple. He received the hidden "Mystery" directly
from the RISEN Christ. The information is found in Romans through Philemon.

I said
What limbo? I understand grace and law. In Gods grace He gave us Jesus and the law of Christ. Please try to explain it to me your way.

clefty

Your going to have to prove your faith with works. That is the difference between saved and salvation. One is only saved so that they can work out their salvation.

[Phl 2:12

Keep at it ol’ boy...you just may very well convince yourself...it takes some time...with enough repetition even false witness is believed by oneself...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Keep at it ol’ boy...you just may very well convince yourself...it takes some time...with enough repetition even false witness is believed by oneself...

I said
lol You sound like you have had lots of experience in that. I'll just have to take your word for it.

clefty

I said
lol You sound like you have had lots of experience in that. I'll just have to take your word for it.

Ha...no need to take my word for it...take the author of Acts who records some Jews were used to stir up the people with exactly your “another gospel”...that Paul taught the Law changed...they were recorded as false witnesses intending slander BTW...

But keep at it...refuse to celebrate the feast and reject the new unleavened bread of Spirit and Truth...keep kicking at the Holy Spirit’s goads...you wish to change the Law with proud words as Daniel prophesied

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Ha...no need to take my word for it...take the author of Acts who records some Jews were used to stir up the people with exactly your “another gospel”...that Paul taught the Law changed...they were recorded as false witnesses intending slander BTW...

But keep at it...refuse to celebrate the feast and reject the new unleavened bread of Spirit and Truth...keep kicking at the Holy Spirit’s goads...you wish to change the Law with proud words as Daniel prophesied

I said
lol I have one of them Jews trying to do the same thing in here. Jacob.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
lol I have hundreds of verses in a lot of different revelations all saying the same thing. Now I proved what I said with the revelations of Jesus Christ. If you want to prove me wrong go to any of them revelations and show me which verses are a lie. Don't just keep spouting off and rambling.

clefty

I said
lol I have one of them Jews trying to do the same thing in here. Jacob.

In here?

Poor man...you have so many different threads on the same text...”for the law is ‘changed’”...you lose track of who is in which one...lol

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
In here?

Poor man...you have so many different threads on the same text...”for the law is ‘changed’”...you lose track of who is in which one...lol

I said
lolol I have only had two you and Jacob how can I loose track with two????

clefty

I said
lolol I have only had two you and Jacob how can I loose track with two????

I sure hope you read scripture and keep up with it better than you do your own threads and posts...

Only Beameup and I have been “in here” trying to save you from your abuse of the Word...Jacob apparently is not that amused with seeming someone cut themselves with their own sword...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I sure hope you read scripture and keep up with it better than you do your own threads and posts...

Only Beameup and I have been “in here” trying to save you from your abuse of the Word...Jacob apparently is not that amused with seeming someone cut themselves with their own sword...

I said
lol My apology. I have three others that Jacob has been harassing me on over the old testament law. And then you jumped in.

clefty

I said
lol My apology. I have three others that Jacob has been harassing me on over the old testament law. And then you jumped in.

No apology needed...sorry you feel so harassed...need a safe space? LOL

You do realize the entire Jerusalem council would annoy you too...I mean 4 requirements...not 1 or 2 but FOUR

and to think all four were found already required of Gentiles in the OT...

abstain from food polluted by idols - Leviticus 17:8-9 "Say to them: 'Any Israelite or any alien living among them who offers a burnt offering or sacrifice and does not bring it to the entrance to the Tent of Meeting to sacrifice it to the LORD--that man must be cut off from his people.' " To guard carefully against idolatry, this command was interpreted by the Jews to prohibit eating any meat that had been offered in a prohibited manner. In Rev. 2:14, 20 the words of Jesus show agreement with that interpretation.

from sexual immorality - Leviticus 18:6-26 lists a wide range of sexually immoral activities and ends with, "The native-born and the aliens living among you must not do any of these detestable things,"

from the meat of strangled animals - Leviticus 17:13,15 "Any Israelite or any alien living among you who hunts any animal or bird that may be eaten must drain out the blood and cover it with earth,
"Anyone, whether native-born or alien, who eats anything found dead or torn by wild animals must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be ceremonially unclean till evening; then he will be clean." These were interpreted by the Jews to prohibit eating the meat of strangled animals.

and from blood - Leviticus 17:10 "Any Israelite or any alien living among them who eats any blood--I will set my face against that person who eats blood and will cut him off from his people."

From http://www.fogwhistle.ca/acts/evidence.html a good study about Paul...maybe step away from all these threads and harassments and learn something...

BTW-James the brother of Jesus and head of the church concluded this Jerusalem council fully expecting these gentiles to continue to crowd synagogues to hear Moses read EVERY SABBATH...

NOT THE NT...lol

Poor Squeaky wouldn’t last...would be last seen running up Mars Hill hands over his ears screaming “NO! NO! NO! CHANGE IT! CHANGE IT!” Hahaha

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No apology needed...sorry you feel so harassed...need a safe space? LOL

You do realize the entire Jerusalem council would annoy you too...I mean 4 requirements...not 1 or 2 but FOUR

and to think all four were found already required of Gentiles in the OT...

abstain from food polluted by idols - Leviticus 17:8-9 "Say to them: 'Any Israelite or any alien living among them who offers a burnt offering or sacrifice and does not bring it to the entrance to the Tent of Meeting to sacrifice it to the LORD--that man must be cut off from his people.' " To guard carefully against idolatry, this command was interpreted by the Jews to prohibit eating any meat that had been offered in a prohibited manner. In Rev. 2:14, 20 the words of Jesus show agreement with that interpretation.

from sexual immorality - Leviticus 18:6-26 lists a wide range of sexually immoral activities and ends with, "The native-born and the aliens living among you must not do any of these detestable things,"

from the meat of strangled animals - Leviticus 17:13,15 "Any Israelite or any alien living among you who hunts any animal or bird that may be eaten must drain out the blood and cover it with earth,
"Anyone, whether native-born or alien, who eats anything found dead or torn by wild animals must wash his clothes and bathe with water, and he will be ceremonially unclean till evening; then he will be clean." These were interpreted by the Jews to prohibit eating the meat of strangled animals.

and from blood - Leviticus 17:10 "Any Israelite or any alien living among them who eats any blood--I will set my face against that person who eats blood and will cut him off from his people."

From http://www.fogwhistle.ca/acts/evidence.html a good study about Paul...maybe step away from all these threads and harassments and learn something...

BTW-James the brother of Jesus and head of the church concluded this Jerusalem council fully expecting these gentiles to continue to crowd synagogues to hear Moses read EVERY SABBATH...

NOT THE NT...lol

Poor Squeaky wouldn’t last...would be last seen running up Mars Hill hands over his ears screaming “NO! NO! NO! CHANGE IT! CHANGE IT!” Hahaha

I said
lol Jesus did bring some things over to the new testament from the old testament. It makes no difference where things come from if Jesus put them in the new testament. They are a part of the new testament. I'm sorry but I don't see where you came up with change it. I wouldn't change anything in the new testament.
lol And I don't see any connection with running up Mars hill. You lost me with that.

clefty

I said
lol Jesus did bring some things over to the new testament from the Old Testament.
some? He is the goal of He law and exemplified how it should be lived...or are you insinuating He didn’t bring the Sabbath in?

He instructed prayers be said that the Sabbath be kept...not that the temple be preserved or people saved during the future times of trouble...pray the Sabbath be NOT broken by all the fleeing...He modelled Sabbath keeping...

and even the first thing He did in the NEW COVENANT AGE was rest on the SABBATH...LOL

It makes no difference where things come from if Jesus put them in the new testament.
sure it does He said so Himself THY WILL NOT MINE...HE GAVE ME ALL TO GIVE...

They are a part of the new testament. I'm sorry but I don't see where you came up with change it. I wouldn't change anything in the new testament.
you claim 9/10 Law...and this is a change neither Jesus or the disciples modelled or taught
lol And I don't see any connection with running up Mars hill. You lost me with that.

Mars Hill was a Hill full of other gods with another gospel...your kinda people

beameup

I said
What limbo? I understand grace and law. In Gods grace He gave us Jesus and the law of Christ. Please try to explain it to me your way.

Do you understand these 3 verses?
Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace. For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith. For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love. - Galatians 5:4-6

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
some? He is the goal of He law and exemplified how it should be lived...or are you insinuating He didn’t bring the Sabbath in?

He instructed prayers be said that the Sabbath be kept...not that the temple be preserved or people saved during the future times of trouble...pray the Sabbath be NOT broken by all the fleeing...He modelled Sabbath keeping...

and even the first thing He did in the NEW COVENANT AGE was rest on the SABBATH...LOL

sure it does He said so Himself THY WILL NOT MINE...HE GAVE ME ALL TO GIVE...

you claim 9/10 Law...and this is a change neither Jesus or the disciples modelled or taught

Mars Hill was a Hill full of other gods with another gospel...your kinda people

I said
Your missing the point. God laid down rules to believe by. I am believing within them rules. You are not.

[1Co 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

[Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Do you understand these 3 verses?
Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace. For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith. For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love. - Galatians 5:4-6

I said
I believe I do. But I figure you would like to give me your understanding of them. So go a head.