To give your heart to Jesus means:

Gurucam

To give your heart to Jesus means that your spirit (which leads you into your works), will conform to the Spirit/will of Jesus.

The Spirit of Jesus is a perfect amalgam of the Spirit of Truth, Spirit of Intercession and the Spirit of Love.

The Spirit of Jesus is conformed precisely unique for each person because each person's Truth is different. Each person's Truth relates to the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations which that person loves in his or her own individual heart or spirit

The Spirit of Jesus is a perfect amalgam of 1. the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations which one (each person) loves in one's own individual heart or spirit and 2. the Spirit/will of God.

The Spirit of God (the Holy Spirit) is God's Love for the idea of His creation.

Jesus, operating in His Spirit capacity, as the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love, intercedes on behalf of each Christian/Saint/child of God, with the Holy Spirit. Jesus does this according to only the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations which that person loves in his or her own individual heart or spirit.

Then from this, the Spirit of Jesus comes up with what He has in mind for that Christian/Saint/child of God to know, pray for, say and do. A Christian/Saint/children of God recognizes the Spirit of Jesus as urging of love which arise and are sustained, naturally and spontaneously within his own heart or spirit, for specific people, things and circumstances in God's creation.

A Christian/Saint/children of God simply acts on these urging of love and he/she does the will of God while serving his/her own spirit, in perfect harmony.

Because one is serving the love in one's own heart/spirit it is totally blissfully easy and natural to be lead by the Spirit of Jesus. Also the results of being lead by the Spirit of Jesus is totally bliss giving because one expresses and fulfills the ideas, beliefs, interests, need, desires and aspirations of one's own heart or spirit in perfect harmony with the will of God. One get no sin, even if one transgress the ten commandments. In fact one is perpetually glorified by God. One can do no wrong.

The above is Christianity. All other ideas are corruption of Christianity. This is the absolutely divine Gift that is the Lord Jesus. A better gift has not yet come to this world. The Spirit of Jesus in the Spirit that was promised to Abraham and his seed, by God.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

John: 16 KJV N.T.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

This is the absolutely divine Gift that is Jesus. He is the promised Spirit. The Spirit of Jesus is the Spirit that was promised to Abraham and his seed by God. The Spirit of Jesus is that perfect amalgam of the Spirit of Truth, Spirit of Intercession and Spirit of Love. The Spirit of Jesus is not the Holy Spirit. Jesus stands apart from the Holy Spirit, as the Spirit of intercession, so that he can make intercession for Christians with the Holy Spirit.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Last edited:

Bradley D

The Spirit of Jesus is conformed precisely unique for each person because each person's Truth is different. Each person's Truth relates to the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations which that person loves in his or her own individual heart or spirit

There is only one truth. It comes from scripture. People do not make up their own truth as they see it.

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me" (John 14:6).

Gurucam

There is only one truth. It comes from scripture. People do not make up their own truth as they see it.

Your statement is not true. You are denying the very scriptures which you claim to esteem. You do not seem to realize the seriousness of your transgression. By denying and corrupting the KJV N.T., you are a false prophet.

Here, I quote the literal KJV N.T.:

All Truth will not be found in the KJV N.T.

The last thing that Jesus told his disciples is: I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Also, Jesus confirmed that All Truth comes only from the Spirit of Truth. And this Spirit was made available only after he was crucified and rose to heaven.

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

The KJV N.T. is filled with parables. Parables were never intended to deliver or disclose the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. In fact parables were given to take away the little that people have.

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me" (John 14:6).

Indeed Jesus is no 'dead' scriptures. He is the 'living' Spirit of Truth. He is the 'living' Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. And He is currently siting on the right side of the 'living' Holy Spirit, in spirit heaven.

If you have not communed with the 'living', Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus, like Paul did on the road to Damascus, then, you do not know Jesus and Jesus do not know you. You have not gone through Jesus to know God. Therefore you do not know God and God is not aware of you. Also, you are not Christian and you do not know Truth.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Bradley D,

The KJV N.T. itself, confirmed that: the KJV N.T. killeth, only the Spirit of Truth giveth life. Also the KJV N.T. clearly confirms that the Spirit of Truth brings All Truth and not the written scriptures:

6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

The KJV N.T. itself, records that some Jews of Jesus' time confirmed that the scriptures are letters:

John: 7 KJV N.T.
15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?

'Knowing letters' means 'knowing scriptures'.

Therefore, according to the John: 7 verse: 15 of the KJV N.T., in 2 Corinthians: 3 verse: 6, KJV N.T. above: 'letter' means 'scriptures'. The Jews referred to studying scriptures as studying letters.

Therefore the message is that the written scriptures (the KJV N.T.), killeth. Only the Spirit giveth life.

However the fact that the KJV N.T. (the written scriptures), killeth, does not stand only on the above revelation from the KJV N.T.. There is more, lots more.

The Lord Jesus left the following further information with respect to advising about the demerits of the scriptures (i.e. the KJV N.T.):

Fact is the KJV N.T. are mostly parables and Jesus, as recorded in the KJV N.T., confirmed that parables were never intended to deliver or disclose the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. In fact parables were given to take away the little that people have:

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Then in addition to all of the above, Jesus confirmed that the Spirit of Truth (not the written scriptures) will bring All Truth. And this was made possible only after his crucifixion and rise to heaven.

Therefore the message in 2 Corinthians: 3, verse: 6 KJV N.T. above, can only be:

"Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament. The new testament is the new covenant. The new covenant is the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus, which makes one free from the law of sin and death.

We are not ministers of the written scriptures (parables etc.), but we are ministers of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus, which makes one free from the law of sin and death. . . .

Because the written scriptures including parables etc. killeth whereas the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus, which makes one free from the law of sin and death giveth life, everlasting.

The following is the new covenant which replaced to old flawed covenant:

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

You have to deny and corrupt all of the above clear and literal KJV N.T. revelations, also you have to deny and blaspheme the Spirit, in order to favor the written scriptures and so promote your anti-christian idea.

Hope you know that all things shall be forgiven, however, blasphemy of the Spirit is the only act that is not forgivable at any place or time.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Indeed these posts are Paul speaking the truth and reason, as confirmed to him directly by the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. Paul did not know the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man, Jesus:

Christians/Saints/children of God are led by the Spirit.

14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (i.e. not he that searcheth scriptures) , because he maketh intercession for the saints/Christians/children of God according to the will of God.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

The above has absolutely nothing to do with scriptures. Also it has nothing to do with the ten commandments. Also it has nothing to do with the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus.

It has everything to do with achieving direct, individual and personal communion with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus, as only Paul did on the road to Damascus . . . after Jesus was crucified and rose to spirit heaven.

It is only then Jesus became available as the Spirit of Truth who brings All Truth.

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth brings All Truth, directly and individually to each Saint/Christian/child of God. This is done through a direct connection between Jesus' Spirit and the individual spirits of each Saint/Christian/Child of God.

Galatians: 1 KJV N.T.
11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Ephesians 3 KJV N.T.
3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

Paul did not know the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus. However Paul confirmed in the above that he got all the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven by revelation from the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. Then Paul further said:

Ephesians 3 KJV N.T.
7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

Then Paul's pray for others was:

Ephesians 3 KJV N.T.
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

The above is truth which you may not like. However they are literal revelations from the KJV N.T. And they must be confirmed every where and freely. These must replace the corruption which currently rules traditional Christianity.

10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Jesus had two presentations.

Jesus had two presentations.

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

There were two presentations of Jesus. Only one is the Lord from heaven.

1. The first presentation of Jesus is the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus. In this format Jesus is not consequential. He can be blasphemed and one shall be forgiven.

Matthews: 12 KJV N.T.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Paul blasphemed this physical form of Jesus and he even blasphemed the church which this physical Jesus established (i.e. Peter's church). Paul was not only forgiven, he was rewarded. Paul was given Jesus's Christian commission which is spirit and Spirit based.

In this simple act, Paul denied and did not savored the things of man ('seen' things). He proved that he was ready to savor or was already savoring the things of God (not seen' things). This demonstrated the difference between Peter and Paul. Paul's act was a personal rejection of Peter's physical ('seen') church and his readiness for Jesus' spirit and Spirit based, 'not seen' Christian church.

This is not to say that Peter's church is not relevant. Peter's commission is well defined in 1 Corinthians: 5 verses: 5 KJV N.T. However one has to grow out of (graduate from) Peter's church to embrace Jesus' Christian commission (which was rendered onto Paul). Jesus' Christian commission cannot be accessed in Peter's church.

By rejecting/blaspheming the physical Jesus and Peter's church, Paul rejected the things of man ('seen' things). He was ready to embrace or was already embracing the things of God ('not seen' things). Peter lived by the opposite rule:

Matthews: 16 KJV N.T.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

2. The second presentation of Jesus is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Lord Jesus. In this format, Jesus is the pure Son of the Holy Spirit. He is the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love. He is entitled to all things due to the Holy Ghost. Denial and/or blasphemy of the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Lord Jesus is not forgivable at any place or time.

:idea: :idea: Paul, by blaspheming the physical Jesus and the physically based church which the physical Jesus established (i.e. Peter's church), demonstrated that he could no longer look to things that were 'see' and temporal.

This proved that Paul was already looking to things that are 'not seen' and eternal. He was already awakened to his spirit. This enabled Paul to have communion with the Spirit, not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. And this communion enabled Paul to get Jesus' spirit and Spirit based commission. This and only this is Jesus' Christian commission.

According to revelations in the KJV N.T. Peter did not achieve this passage. Peter remained only physically aware. Peter continue to look only to things that are 'seen' and temporal. Peter continue to be in charge of the physical ('seen') and temporal church of the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus.

2 Corinthians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Traditional Christianity is esteeming corruption of the KJV N.T. My threads and posts are the literal revelations in the KJV N.T.

Do not expect pampering:

10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

Last edited:

Bradley D

"And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words" (Matthew 6:7).

The words of scripture/law lets us know of our sins. The good news of Jesus tells we can be forgiven and saved. There is but one truth in the Bible. Murder is murder, adultery is adultery, homosexuality is homosexuality, all sins. One cannot interpret truth to their own liking. Paul's words to not conflict with the words of Jesus/scripture. As Peter wrote "...Paul also wrote you with the wisdom that God gave him. He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction" (2 Peter 3:15-16).

Gurucam

First requirement for one seeking to be Christian is: one must must realize that one does not know what to pray for . . . and that, the Spirit of Truth must let one know what to pray for:

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

The next thing that one who seeks to be Christian must clearly realize is that: Sin does not have dominion over some people. Those who drop the ten commandments and come onto Grace of God cannot get sin, even if they transgress the ten commandments:

Roman: 6 KJV N.T.
14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

The next thing that one who seeks to be Christian must clearly realize is that only those who esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments can get sin:

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

The next thing that one who seeks to be Christian must clearly realize is: that if one esteem, use, promote and/or invoke the ten commandments in the least way, one is not under grace of God and one cannot be a Christian:

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

The next thing that one who seeks to be Christian must clearly realize is: Those who believe in Jesus are Christians and they have God given justification to transgress the ten commandments:

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

The next thing that one who seeks to be Christian must clearly realize is that the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus makes one free from the ten commandments:

Roman: 8 KJV N.T.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

The next thing that one who seeks to be Christian must clearly realize is that since 2000 odd years ago, the Lord is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Jesus and not the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus:

2 Corinthians: 3: King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The next thing that one who seeks to be Christian must clearly realize is that 2000 odd years ago, Jesus rose to spirit heaven in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, body. There He 'sit' on the right side of the Holy Spirit. And in that Spirit format, Jesus is ready willing and able to make intercession with the Holy Spirit on behalf of each Christians/Saints/Children of God with respect to things in each of their hearts or spirits:

47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven

The next thing that one who seeks to be Christian must clearly realize is that All Truth comes only from the 'not seen' Spirit of Truth and not from scriptures. And this Spirit was made available only after the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus was crucified and rose to spirit heaven, clad only in his Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body:

The next thing that one who seeks to be Christian must clearly realize is that Jesus is the truth, the way and the life and no one comes onto the Father but through him. The Spirit of Truth is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. And one must still go through the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus to cometh unto the Holy Spirit:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

The next thing that one who seeks to be Christian must clearly realize is that coming onto to the Father is now a spiritual thing. One has to come onto the Holy Spirit in order the cometh unto the father. And one must do this through live communion with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus, as only Paul did it:

John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

The next thing that one who seeks to be Christian must clearly realize is that they must commune with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus/Spirit of Truth, in God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm, within one's own heart or spirit and not in scriptures. This and only this is where one can and will get All Truth, from the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus.

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Luke: 17 KJV N.T.
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

The next thing that one who seeks to be Christian must clearly realize is that the billion strong traditional Christianity cannot be chosen few who know scriptures and the power of God and do not err. At no venue can a billion people be a few:

Mark: 12 KJV N.T.
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do you not therefore err, because you know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

The next thing that one who seeks to be Christian must clearly realize is that since the billion strong traditional Christianity cannot be the chosen few who know scriptures and do not err then they must be seriously misled by false prophets:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing (pretending to be Christian), but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares (i.e. evil anti-christian/pro-Mosaic people) brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage (under the ten commandments)

The next thing that one who seeks to be Christian must clearly realize is that in the above 'bondage' means bondage under the ten commandments. It means that false spying unawares brethren came among Christians who have God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments. They came to trick, derail, deceive and corrupt Christians by returning them to bondage under the ten commandments.

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

These are some facts as confirmed, literally, by KJV N.T. revelations. There are lots more which say the same thing as above. If you need them simply ask.

Last edited:

beameup

love_guru.jpg

Gurucam

Seems to be a learner. A possible misled traditional Christian. Searching one's heart, to know the mind of Spirit, seems to require one to, at least, close one's eyes. Or is he making a joke of searching his heart?

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (i.e. not he that searcheth scriptures) , because he maketh intercession for the saints/Christians/children of God according to the will of God.

Jesus and Paul did not read scriptures nor were they told the scriptures by any man.

About Jesus:

John: 7 KJV N.T.
15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?

About Paul:

11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Ephesians 3 KJV N.T.
3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

Seems that getting things from God (like All Truth) is not about searching scriptures. It is not even about knowing the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus.

Getting things from God (like All Truth) is totally about communion with the living Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus, who is the 'not seen' Spirit of Truth. The Spirit of Truth is not a book. :

Getting All Truth from the Spirit of Truth is not at all about searching scriptures. It is totally about searching one's own heart:

14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Think that the billion strong traditional Christians made a big mistake and continue to make that mistake? Think that they were misled by false prophets? Think that this is why many are called (to Christianity) and few chosen? Seems that they do not know scriptures and the power of God and they err.

Matthews: 22 KJV N.T.
29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

For millenniums traditional Christians believed that Jesus is in a physical body in spirit heaven, simply because Peter saw Jesus rise, in a physical body) to cloud beyond his sight. That cannot be the only thing that they get fooled-up about.

Peter savored only the things of man ('seen' things), not the things of God ('not seen' things). Peter could savor only physical things ('seen' things). He could not understand that Jesus rose to heaven, clad only in a spiritual body.

Therefore Jesus simply physically enacted a physical demonstration of an an event that was totally 'not seen' and spiritual, i.e. His spiritual rising. Jesus did this for the benefit of Peter and similar others. Otherwise Peter would continue to be totally deluded (totally unaware of thing spiritual), as he was when Jesus turned to him and said, Satan, get thee behind me.

Here Paul confirmed what really happened:

Jesus is currently a Spirit, the Spirit of Truth, in spirit heaven:

Last edited:

Danoh

So much for comparing Scripture with Scripture, ay Guru Con...

1 Chronicles 28:9 And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the LORD searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsake him, he will cast thee off for ever.

whitestone

To give your heart to Jesus means that your spirit (which leads you into your works), will conform to the Spirit/will of Jesus.

The Spirit of Jesus is a perfect amalgam of the Spirit of Truth, Spirit of Intercession and the Spirit of Love.

The Spirit of Jesus is a perfect amalgam of 1. the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations which one (each person) loves in one's own individual heart or spirit and 2. the Spirit/will of God.

The Spirit of God (the Holy Spirit) is God's Love for the idea of His creation.

Jesus, operating in His Spirit capacity, as the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love, intercedes on behalf of each Christian/Saint/child of God, with the Holy Spirit. Jesus does this according to only the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations which that person loves in his or her own individual heart or spirit.

Then from this, the Spirit of Jesus comes up with what He has in mind for that Christian/Saint/child of God to know, pray for, say and do. A Christian/Saint/children of God recognizes the Spirit of Jesus as urging of love which arise and are sustained, naturally and spontaneously within his own heart or spirit, for specific people, things and circumstances in God's creation.

A Christian/Saint/children of God simply acts on these urging of love and he/she does the will of God while serving his/her own spirit, in perfect harmony.

Because one is serving the love in one's own heart/spirit it is totally blissfully easy and natural to be lead by the Spirit of Jesus. Also the results of being lead by the Spirit of Jesus is totally bliss giving because one expresses and fulfills the ideas, beliefs, interests, need, desires and aspirations of one's own heart or spirit in perfect harmony with the will of God. One get no sin, even if one transgress the ten commandments. In fact one is perpetually glorified by God. One can do no wrong.

The above is Christianity. All other ideas are corruption of Christianity. This is the absolutely divine Gift that is the Lord Jesus. A better gift has not yet come to this world. The Spirit of Jesus in the Spirit that was promised to Abraham and his seed, by God.

This is the absolutely divine Gift that is Jesus. He is the promised Spirit. The Spirit of Jesus is the Spirit that was promised to Abraham and his seed by God. The Spirit of Jesus is that perfect amalgam of the Spirit of Truth, Spirit of Intercession and Spirit of Love. The Spirit of Jesus is not the Holy Spirit. Jesus stands apart from the Holy Spirit, as the Spirit of intercession, so that he can make intercession for Christians with the Holy Spirit.

lol,,,you said that Jesus waited for mankind to worship him however they understood it and then afterward he modified his own actions to counteract it like God was not really all seeing from the beginning,,,

Gurucam

lol,,,you said that Jesus waited for mankind to worship him however they understood it and then afterward he modified his own actions to counteract it like God was not really all seeing from the beginning,,,

Why would you believe that Jesus is waiting for anyone? Jesus is waiting for no one and nothing. You do what you want and you will end where you will.

John: 4 king James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

It is your choice to worship or not worship the Holy Spirit. It does not matter to the Holy Spirit whether or not you worship Him/Her. You do what you want and you will end where you will.

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)

Jesus is 'the truth'. Therefore the Spirit of Truth is the Spirit of Jesus.

God is a Spirit, the Holy Spirit. Jesus is another Spirit, the Spirit of Truth.

As the Spirit of Truth, Jesus is the pure Son of the Holy Spirit.

Therefore the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus is entitled to all things due to the Holy Spirit.

The instruction is: One must worship the Holy Spirit. Therefore one must also worship the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth.

To re-quote:

John: 4 king James Version (KJV)

The instruction above can only be: God is a Spirit , the Holy Spirit and they that worship him must worship him in spirit by going through, another Spirit, the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus.

The above can be the only possible instruction, because no one come onto God but through Jesus. And if God is a Spirit then one must go through the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth.
It is also your free choice to worship or not worship the Spirit of Jesus. You do what you want and you will end where you will.

Worshiping Jesus is about believing Jesus. And those who believe in Jesus has God given justification to transgress the ten commandments.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

It is you choice to exercise or not exercise that justification to transgress the ten commandment. However one is given that justification to transgress the ten commandments so that one will transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love, unconditionally and unhindered.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Forget the ideas in your head, and tell what (if any thing) here is not exactly and literally from the KJV N.T.

You must be fair. I claim that my post are strictly and literal revelations from the KJV N.T. If you disagree simply prove me wrong.

Traditional Christians hold a lot of corruption of scriptures in their head. They were erroneously lead to believe that this corruption in their head is Christianity. It is not. They were simply misled by false prophets.

You were warned:

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing (i.e. pretending to be Christians), but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

You can rely on, only the literal words of the KJV N.T. This is your protection.

If your priest, pastor, pope etc. tell you something that is contrary to literal revelations in the KJV N.T., they are simply false prophets who are seeking to misled you.

False priest, pastor, pope etc. will seek to convince you that scriptures must be interpreted, so that they can corrupt scriptures to serve their corrupt agenda. And based on interpretations among traditional Christians there are millions of renditions of the KJV N.T. At best only one can be correct. More likely all are wrong and the billion strong, traditional Christians are simply fooling themselves.

Also these billion strong traditional Christians discuss and argue about these various interpretations as a way of life and a path to truth. All Truth does not come this way. All Truth comes only individually and privately to each person, from the Spirit of Truth, through an individual connection between this Spirit and each of their own heart or spirit.

This is no good thing. Discussing interpretations is not good. It is a denial and blasphemy of the Spirit of Truth who brings All Truth. Fact is, all revelations in the KJV N.T. are perfect in their literal presentation.

All you need to do is to find the all encompassing logical conclusion that does not deny or dismiss even one revelation.

Run from those who seek to interpret the KJV N.T for you. Instead accept and use the revelations in the KJV N.T., totally and only literally. Devote your self to finding that one, all encompassing logical conclusion, that does not deny or dismiss even one revelation.

The Lord Jesus left many guide lines (in the KJV N.T.) and He also left a clear starting point, on how to use the KJV N.T..
. . . if you miss and/or do not use, these guide line and starting point, you cannot get any thing correct from the KJV N.T.

The billion strong traditional Christians quote and use the KJV N.T. 'willy-nilly' This is the surest path to corruption, sin, death and hell.

If you are truly interested in salvation and deliverance (and not simply in old talk and 'any which way' defending your interpretation) the above is how you must proceed.

I am here to quote the literal KJV N.T. revelation which totally support every point that I make without denying any other KJV N.T. revelation.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Jesus confirmed that He had two agendas:

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

The above is how Jesus separated his disciples from all others.

Only the disciples were chosen or given by God to follow Jesus. Therefore everyone else were 'the dead who bury their dead' :

John: 6 KJV N.T.
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

Jesus also confirmed the following:

The above confirm that only the disciples were given or chosen by God to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven from Jesus. And indeed Jesus gave the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven to only the disciples, in very private sessions among only them.

In the above Jesus confirmed that He gave parables to everyone else, for the following reasons:

1. He gave parable to those who were not given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

These people were not given or chosen by God to get the mysteries of His kingdom of heaven. Therefore Jesus would not hide these mysteries in parables. It is not a game.

One is either given by God to follow Jesus or one is among the dead who bury their dead.

2. He gave parables to them so that the little they have, will be taken from them.

This confirms that parables were not given to people to add any thing to them. Parables were given to take away the little that they had.

:idea: :idea: Clearly parables were given to serve Jesus second mission which is for 'the dead to bury their dead'.

Those who were called, by God, to follow Jesus were only the disciples and only they got the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, from Jesus in very private session among only them.

Why then would any one esteem, use, promote and invoke parables and falsely claim that they are following Jesus? They are obviously 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Those who follow Jesus are the chosen few. They are the ones who seek out, esteem, use, promote and invoke only those few revelations in the KJV N.T. which Jesus delivered to only His disciples in private session among only his disciples.

Last edited:

Ben Masada

To give your heart to Jesus means to accept and believe in the gospel of Jesus which was the Tanach. That's a logical reply because Jesus was a Jewish man and not a Christian. All who choose to contest what I have said, will be contradicting their own NT which could not be more clear about Jesus' Jewishness.