Thy Rod and Thy Staff:

Letsargue

Yes “AMR”, it’s about 3:40 AM, and I need to type this up!! – Not that any of you geniuses and scholars care what the Truth of the Spirit is! – BUT!

Psalms 23:4 KJV – “Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me”. ------- What is the ROD AND STAFF of Christ!! – Are they two things, or TWO THINGS IN ONE, OF HIS!! – The Shepherd didn’t carry around a Rod, and a Staff, - so what is the Truth!! – Proverbs 23:13 KJV – “If thou beatest him WITH THE ROD, he shall not die”.----- Did God say to beat your child with a Rod of iron, or a pole to CORRECT HIM!! --- Micah 7:14 KJV – “Feed thy people with thy “ROD”. ------- OOHHH!! – BEAT your child with the - FOOD YOU FEED THE PEOPLE WITH; -- IS THAT IT!! --- 2 Timothy 3:16 KJV – “FOR CORRECTION”. ------- NOOO!! – Maybe you just pound your child’s head in, with the Scriptures, the Word of God; - “THAT ROD”!! – Maybe you just “CORRECT” HIM WITH THE “ROD” OF GOD -/- THE WORD OF GOD!! ------ Well, what about the STAFF!! ------ FOOL!! ----- The Rod and the Staff are two of the same one. - The “Rod” is the Truth / the Word of God, - and the Staff is the “COMFORTER”, REMEMBER! – “THEY COMFORT ME”!! – Have any of you geniuses and scholars ever heard of the “TRINITY”!! – He, His Word, and His Spirit of Truth!!! -- OR,- “THE SHEPHERD AND HIS ROD AND HIS STAFF”!! -- “THY ROD AND THY STAFF, - THE T-H-R-E-E, COMFORT ME!!!

Some fitting Words in this LIGHT:
Exodus 14:16 KJV – “LIFT THOU UP thy “ROD”, and stretch out thine hand over the sea, and DIVIDE IT: and the children of Israel shall go on dry ground through the midst of the sea”. -----
Can you see, -- Mark 16:15-16 KJV – IN THAT!!!

Exodus 7:19 KJV – “The LORD spake unto Moses, Say unto Aaron, Take thy “ROD”, and stretch out thine hand upon the waters of Egypt, upon their streams, upon their rivers, and upon their ponds, and upon all their pools of water, that they may become blood; and that there may be blood throughout all the land of Egypt, both in vessels of wood, and in vessels of stone”. -----
Can you see – Mark 16:15-16 KJV – IN THAT ALSO!!

CAN YOU NOT SEE GOD FACE TO FACE, WHEN YOU SEE THE TRUTH!!!

Paul – 121211

Letsargue

Do you enjoy making Christianity look like we're all a bunch of vociferous nut bags?

I have no feelings either way. - They do that themselves!! – I only observe the; whatever you called “christianity”!! – However, there is no such thing as “christianity”, it’s just "Christian" or nothing!!

Paul – 121211