This Week's Torah. PARASHAS VA'EIRA (SHEMOS/EXODUS 6:2-9:35).

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Rishon, 10-20, until sundown. It is Yom, Day.

This week's Torah Portion is VA'EIRA (SHEMOS/EXODUS 6:2-9:35).

Your comments or questions here before Shabbat, the Sabbath.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jacob
lol You are an idiot. I understand now why God blinded the Jews. And you want to become one.
[Rom 11:25
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.

Now lets get back to why you were kicked out of Christianity.Circumcised is what anyone had to do to prove they were an old testament Jew. This says that if you keep just one part of the old testament law you are subject TO THE WHOLE ENTIRE THING.

[Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Now let me show you what an idiot you are. Justified means you believe you need the old testament. And that justifies you with God. That is what your spouting off in all your statements. Wake up, by trying to be a few you are partly blinded to the truth, all Jews are. Not even the Jews keep the law.

[Gal 6:13
13 For not even those who are circumcised keep the law, but they desire to have you circumcised that they may boast in your flesh.

We might have something here. You have never helped me with nothing and yet in your mind you want to think you have. You don't keep the law but you want others to keep the law. So you can boast that you taught them. You have a very strong demon in you. That would explain why you are so much an antichrist.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob
lol You are an idiot. I understand now why God blinded the Jews. And you want to become one.
[Rom 11:25
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.

Now lets get back to why you were kicked out of Christianity.Circumcised is what anyone had to do to prove they were an old testament Jew. This says that if you keep just one part of the old testament law you are subject TO THE WHOLE ENTIRE THING.

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Now let me show you what an idiot you are. Justified means you believe you need the old testament. And that justifies you with God. That is what your spouting off in all your statements. Wake up, by trying to be a few you are partly blinded to the truth, all Jews are. Not even the Jews keep the law.

[Gal 6:13
13 For not even those who are circumcised keep the law, but they desire to have you circumcised that they may boast in your flesh.

We might have something here. You have never helped me with nothing and yet in your mind you want to think you have. You don't keep the law but you want others to keep the law. So you can boast that you taught them. You have a very strong demon in you. That would explain why you are so much an antichrist.
Shalom.

Today is Sheni, 10-21.

I am a Jew. I used to be a Christian. I began observing the Torah as a Christian.

I was not kicked out of Christianity. I simply observed God's commandments and became a Jew.

I do not understand what you are saying about circumcision and proving something and being a Jew.

Also, there is nothing saying that we should not observe or obey God's commandments. You have something against the old testament. I do not know what the old testament is. So I am having difficulty following you.

What are you saying is or what is old testament law? Why would you want to tell someone not to observe or keep it? What do you have against it? What is it? Should anyone have anything against God's Law or God's law or call anything old testament law or old testament?

There is nothing wrong with keeping the entirety of God's Law. This is, or that is, a good thing.

Justified does not believe you need the old testament. That does not justify you with God.

You said that not even the Jews keep the law. God gave His Law to us for us to observe. He would not have given it to us if He did not want us to observe it.

I helped you to see that you have had two ideas about what is the law of sin and of death. I do keep the law, and I believe that others should keep the law, even as well, though my keeping it is not necessary for them to keep it, though I should and it might encourage some people to do so, but I should keep it regardless of whether anyone else does or whether anyone else does because of me and my keeping it. I do not obey God because other people do, though it would be an encouragement to me for them to do so. I obey God because God wants me to. It should not be dependant upon the actions of others.

I believe you are talking about something that you do not like. People who do not keep the law telling others to keep the law. Certainly they should, but this does not reflect well on the one teaching others to keep the law. However, we should still teach others to keep the law. We should teach them what the Law is so that they can do or will do so (keep it). I do not see any room for boasting in this that you or I have taught anyone to keep the law. But it does make sense to recognize that sin is lawlessness and teaching others to keep or observe the law, to not sin, to not transgress the law, is a good thing. I do not want to imagine a world without God's law.

An antichrist is a person that is opposed to Jesus Christ and God's Law or God's law.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Sheni, 10-21.

I am a Jew. I used to be a Christian. I began observing the Torah as a Christian.

I was not kicked out of Christianity. I simply observed God's commandments and became a Jew.

I do not understand what you are saying about circumcision and proving something and being a Jew.

Also, there is nothing saying that we should not observe or obey God's commandments. You have something against the old testament. I do not know what the old testament is. So I am having difficulty following you.

What are you saying is or what is old testament law? Why would you want to tell someone not to observe or keep it? What do you have against it? What is it? Should anyone have anything against God's Law or God's law or call anything old testament law or old testament?

There is nothing wrong with keeping the entirety of God's Law. This is, or that is, a good thing.

Justified does not believe you need the old testament. That does not justify you with God.

You said that not even the Jews keep the law. God gave His Law to us for us to observe. He would not have given it to us if He did not want us to observe it.

I helped you to see that you have had two ideas about what is the law of sin and of death. I do keep the law, and I believe that others should keep the law, even as well, though my keeping it is not necessary for them to keep it, though I should and it might encourage some people to do so, but I should keep it regardless of whether anyone else does or whether anyone else does because of me and my keeping it. I do not obey God because other people do, though it would be an encouragement to me for them to do so. I obey God because God wants me to. It should not be dependant upon the actions of others.

I believe you are talking about something that you do not like. People who do not keep the law telling others to keep the law. Certainly they should, but this does not reflect well on the one teaching others to keep the law. However, we should still teach others to keep the law. We should teach them what the Law is so that they can do or will do so (keep it). I do not see any room for boasting in this that you or I have taught anyone to keep the law. But it does make sense to recognize that sin is lawlessness and teaching others to keep or observe the law, to not sin, to not transgress the law, is a good thing. I do not want to imagine a world without God's law.

An antichrist is a person that is opposed to Jesus Christ and God's Law or God's law.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lolol You are an idiot on here. Jesus was under the law when He said this. And Jesus said until all is fulfilled.

[Mat 5:18-19
18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches [them], he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Jesus fulfilled the law on the cross. And brought us A NEW COVENANT.
[Heb 9:15-18
15 And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.
16 For where there [is] a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament [is] in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
18 Therefore not even the first [covenant] was dedicated without blood.

And in that new covenant it says if you keep any part of the old covenant you have fallen from grace. Our liberty is all in the new covenant.

God the Father gave the old law to Moses. God gave the new law to Christ. It is impossible to keep them both together.
You cant get an eye for an eye, and turn the other cheek at the same time. Its either one or the other.

[Heb 1:1-4
1 God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets,
2 has in these last days spoken to us by [His] Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds;
3 who being the brightness of [His] glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,
4 having become so much better than the angels, as He has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.[/QUOTE]

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol You are an idiot on here. Jesus was under the law when He said this. And Jesus said until all is fulfilled.

[Mat 5:18-19
18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches [them], he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Jesus fulfilled the law on the cross. And brought us A NEW COVENANT.
[Heb 9:15-18
15 And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.
16 For where there [is] a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament [is] in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
18 Therefore not even the first [covenant] was dedicated without blood.

And in that new covenant it says if you keep any part of the old covenant you have fallen from grace. Our liberty is all in the new covenant.

God the Father gave the old law to Moses. God gave the new law to Christ. It is impossible to keep them both together.
You cant get an eye for an eye, and turn the other cheek at the same time. Its either one or the other.

[Heb 1:1-4
1 God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets,
2 has in these last days spoken to us by [His] Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds;
3 who being the brightness of [His] glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,
4 having become so much better than the angels, as He has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, 10-22, It is Yom, Day.

You have some serious misconceptions. I encourage you to reconsider your views.

One thing, to start off with, Jesus never at any time has decided to no longer observe any of God's commandments.

Shalom.

Jacob

TrevorL

Greetings Jacob,
This week's Torah Portion is VA'EIRA (SHEMOS/EXODUS 6:2-9:35).
Your comments or questions here before Shabbat, the Sabbath.
It is interesting that Exodus 6:2-8 strongly associates the Name Yahweh with the future activity by God of delivering the children of Israel from Egypt and bringing them into the land. This confirms that the correct translation of Exodus 3:14 is in the future tense "I will be", not "I am".

Kind regards
Trevor

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Greetings Jacob,It is interesting that Exodus 6:2-8 strongly associates the Name Yahweh with the future activity by God of delivering the children of Israel from Egypt and bringing them into the land. This confirms that the correct translation of Exodus 3:14 is in the future tense "I will be", not "I am".

Kind regards
Trevor

Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, 10-22. It is Yom, Day.

God's name is Yahveh. This comes from YHVH. Yod Hey Vav Hey. These are the Hebrew letters that make up God's name.

יהוה

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, 10-22, It is Yom, Day.

You have some serious misconceptions. I encourage you to reconsider your views.

One thing, to start off with, Jesus never at any time has decided to no longer observe any of God's commandments.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
And you have some strong delusions about God.

II Th 2:10-12
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
And you have some strong delusions about God.

II Th 2:10-12
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
(NKJ)

Shalom.

Today is Revi'i, 10-23. It is Yom, Day.

I do not know what you are talking about. Why you say and and why you say what you say here. I do not know.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Revi'i, 10-23. It is Yom, Day.

I do not know what you are talking about. Why you say and and why you say what you say here. I do not know.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol You say that more than anyone one the board. And yet that hasn't opened your eyes to your own ignorance yet. The Spirit tells me that you should study and learn what this verse means. And meditate on it a lot.

Jas 1:19
19 So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath;
[Eph 1:17-18
17 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him,
18 the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints,

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You say that more than anyone one the board. And yet that hasn't opened your eyes to your own ignorance yet. The Spirit tells me that you should study and learn what this verse means. And meditate on it a lot.

Jas 1:19
19 So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath;
[Eph 1:17-18
17 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him,
18 the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints,
Shalom.

Today is Chamishi, 10-24. It is Yom, Day. Boker, Morning.

I do not know what verse you are talking about.

How can I help you?

Is there anything that you need of me or from me?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Chamishi, 10-24. It is Yom, Day. Boker, Morning.

I do not know what verse you are talking about.

How can I help you?

Is there anything that you need of me or from me?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
There is one thing you can do for me, and for yourself. Stop worshiping satan. And stop working for him.

[2Co 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
There is one thing you can do for me, and for yourself. Stop worshiping satan. And stop working for him.

[2Co 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

Shalom.

I am against Satan worship and the worship of Satan. Is there anything that you have for me to answer for in this?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I am against Satan worship and the worship of Satan. Is there anything that you have for me to answer for in this?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
That is a lie you worship satan. Satans throne is in the old testament. Satan wants everyone in the old testament so he can kill them. How many people ever went to heaven in the old testament? None, but Jesus.

[Jhn 3:13
13 "No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, [that is], the Son of Man who is in heaven.

I will show you that your an antichrist in your next answer. If you say anyone went to heaven in the old testament your calling Jesus a liar.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
That is a lie you worship satan. Satans throne is in the old testament. Satan wants everyone in the old testament so he can kill them. How many people ever went to heaven in the old testament? None, but Jesus.

[Jhn 3:13
13 "No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, [that is], the Son of Man who is in heaven.

I will show you that your an antichrist in your next answer. If you say anyone went to heaven in the old testament your calling Jesus a liar.

Shalom.

I do not believe what you are saying.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not believe what you are saying.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol A person who is deceived does NOT know they are deceived. If they knew they were deceived they wouldn't be deceived now would they. The devil has you deceived. You seem to be a willing recipient.
The only way to reveal deception is to compare what you believe to the new testament as written. And you cant believe anything in the new testament as written. You pervert it.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol A person who is deceived does NOT know they are deceived. If they knew they were deceived they wouldn't be deceived now would they. The devil has you deceived. You seem to be a willing recipient.
The only way to reveal deception is to compare what you believe to the new testament as written. And you cant believe anything in the new testament as written. You pervert it.
Shalom.

I was addressing you. Now you have shifted to talking about the new testament with a definition that I do not accept. The new covenant is found (spoken of) in Jeremiah. That is where my definition comes from. I do not refer to Scripture, the Torah, or the TaNaK, as the new testament. Some people believe that Matthew through Revelation should be referred to as The New Testament or the new testament. I do not need to do this, because I accept Matthew through Revelation without this label or without either of these labels.

Shalom.

Jacob