This is my surprised face

musterion

GWU forensics team suggests Seth Rich was rubbed out after all.

Breaking news out of Washington, D.C. where The Profiling Project — an “all-volunteer group of current and former George Washington University forensic psychology graduate students and instructors” has just released a report on the murder of Seth Rich. Here’s the executive summary with the bombshell suggestion that a “hired killer” was possibly behind the crime...

http://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/...ot-random-or-a-robbery-possible-hired-killer/

No kidding. Few cross Clinton, Inc. and live.

musterion

sethrich_560.png

See point #5? These people better watch their backs.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Page 28:
Theory
– “Killed for Leaking DNC Documents to Wiki-Leaks”
Findings – Not Likely, unless a toxin was introduced into Seth

Page 29:
Theory
– “Killed by Clinton Directions (“Clinton Death List”) for Leaking DNC Documents to Wiki-Leaks”
Findings – Not Likely, unless a toxin was introduced into Seth

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
EVALUATION OF THE POLICE RECORDS
: PP did not have access to police records
EVALUATION OF THE MEDICAL EXAMINER'S AND LAB REPORTS
: PP did not have access to ME and Lab reports

Page 11: Offender brought a most likely unregistered firearm to the crime-scene

Page 12: Offender did not seem to relinquish firearm after using it. One possibility is that the firearm was registered to the owner, who is also the Offender...

This project should not be confused with the official findings of an official law enforcement investigation.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

Conservatives are so desperate to shift the focus away from their "Dear Leader," that they have to resurrect Hillary as their designated "bogey-woman!"

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Conservatives are so desperate to shift the focus away from their "Dear Leader," that they have to resurrect Hillary as their designated "bogey-woman!"

I see that you're terribly confused (but what else is new). Donald Trump and his loyal followers aren't conservative, their Alt Right/Libertarian leaning populists.

In any event, the Seth Rich smokescreen is an attempt to take eyes off of the obvious:

Trump and his inner circle's ties to Russia.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller is meeting with various Congressional committees this week.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-mueller-idUSKBN19A30K

It looks like a lot of different committees are interested in Trump's ties to Russia.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Now why would he do that when he can get a sexy headline out of it?

"This is my surprised face" isn't the least bit sexy, but yeah, I get your point. :chuckle:

There is little intellectual honesty from those who follow and bow to Trump.

No honesty whatsoever, since the project said the opposite of what he implied, the plain results of which he's now trying to ignore.

The project is an exercise in conjecture, which is what it seems designed to be. They had no access to police reports and can only hypothesize, including statements that the scene was "sanitized" and the killer "has killed before" - without any proof to support those statements.

In fact, on page 25:

Question 3 – Are the theories presented possible?
(List theory and cite where from)
If so, why?
If not, what would be needed?

Finding – No theory presented is supported by data, prior research or logos.

rexlunae

Gotta love a report that literally includes a meme in one of its appendicies.

Did you ever ask yourself who prepared this thing? It looks like it's trying to be a meaningful document, but there's very little "there there". And the organization behind it is as shady as they come. They claim to be an "all volunteer group" of GWU grad students and instructors. But not a single one of them gives their name, which makes that claim dubious. Their contact for the press is on a domain for a publicity agency (http://thepublicityagency.com/), which also belies their academic claims. And one of their Appencicies, Appendix D appears to consist entirely of a scanned document, including the heading for the appendix.

This sure looks like astroturf.

ClimateSanity

Gotta love a report that literally includes a meme in one of its appendicies.

Did you ever ask yourself who prepared this thing? It looks like it's trying to be a meaningful document, but there's very little "there there". And the organization behind it is as shady as they come. They claim to be an "all volunteer group" of GWU grad students and instructors. But not a single one of them gives their name, which makes that claim dubious. Their contact for the press is on a domain for a publicity agency (http://thepublicityagency.com/), which also belies their academic claims. And one of their Appencicies, Appendix D appears to consist entirely of a scanned document, including the heading for the appendix.

This sure looks like astroturf.
Your team is the king of AstroTurf.