"This is for Allah."

musterion

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...tabbed-indiscriminately-london-terror-attack/

One report suggested throats had been slashed by the marauders, likely to be Islamic State-inspired terrorists – although that had not been confirmed by the early hours of this morning.

One eyewitness spoke of the men shouting “this is for Allah” as they stabbed indiscriminately.

The death toll was unclear at first but later rose to six; the number of injured is over 30.

Now 7 dead, 45 hurt.

Motive?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Truster

Motive:

Quran 2:191 "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out."
Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."
Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

I could go on, but...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Western governments opened the door to em, so we have what we have...

Expound. Are you saying that allowing Muslims to immigrate into westernized countries is the reason behind terror attacks?

Like I mentioned above, nutcase Loonatarian Ron Paul believes that it's US intervention in the Middle East that is behind these terror attacks.

Thoughts?

musterion

ISLAM.gif

Just getting it out of the way before liar Eider shows up.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
the cbc still hasn't said the word "islam" or "muslim" when reporting about this :doh: