This is Evangelism for blockheads

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Matthew.28.16.
Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them.

Take notice how many disciples there were...just eleven out of all the crowds who had swarmed Him throughout His ministry, many of whom He had declared "saved" but they were not here with the chosen disciples, not even the Virgin Mary.

vs.17
And when they saw Him they worshipped Him, but shackles doubted

When YOU see Jesus for who He really is you will worship Him

vis. 18
And Jesus came and spake unto them saying "all power is given unto Me in heaven and on earth

No wonder they worshipped

vs 19
Go ye therefore and teach all nations baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost.

The Triune God. Teaching them to observe all things what soever I have commanded you and lo I am with you even unto the end of the age.

Jesu's commands are never obey Me and be saved, He never once said that. He did say BELIEVE on Me.

The Jews had been trying to earn the kingdom of God by obeying commandments but Jesus said REPENT, and Believe.

"If any man hear My words and believe on Him who sent Me he has eternal life"

Salvation didn't come by obeying but by observing and believing, one day a fellow kneeled to Jesus and said "I have kept ALL the commandments from my youth up...gimme LIfe" and Jesus said
"That's not good enough, you lack faith"

People who preach and teach obeying commands as a way to be saved are trying to dupe people into believing that THEY themselves obey all Jesu's commands, they claim to be His obedient disciples...they are so holy.

They are the worse liars you will ever meet, and the biggest hypocrites. They are the Pharisees.

Jesus did not make disciples of everyone, nor in the ACTS or the EPISTLES do we see but only a handful disciples and a GREAT MULTITUDE of saved folks

Salvation is clear distinct from Discipleship....that is what the blockheads type of evangelist does not comprehend.

The second thing they do not grasp is that before you can become a disciple you must first be saved.

But they will not come to Him as lowly sinners needing to be saved, they will only come as disciples , they think they are apostles...in charge of everyone, everybody paying mind to their every utterance

They are BLOCKHEADS

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Jesu's first command and it is typical of ALL His commands is

"Ye must be born again" You must join Him in the regeneration. If you are not born again today you cannot see the kingdom of God.

Why is it typical of all Jesu's commands? because being born again is not something WE can do, we must be born from heaven, we have to receive new spiritual lives. We become a NEW CREATION, old things pass away, behold all things have become new.