Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
There Is No Topic: Part II

Friday October 7th, 2005. This is show # 200.

On this show, in addition to getting to hear the voices of TOL's own Knight and Lion, you also get to find out what ebenz47037 and Fool sound like.

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
Knight and Lion, you guys are great subs for the BEL show. You guys are fun but also really sharp. :thumb:

Mr. 5020

Lighthouse said:
Jefferson-
Could I get a CD of these shows?
Sure. Click on the link, choose "Save to disk," and then after it downloads, pop a CD-R into your CD-R drive, and burn it.

GuySmiley

I thought of another place the public schools prepare children for besides prison, where they have no recourse other than to fight back, on the hockey rink.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
GuySmiley said:
I thought of another place the public schools prepare children for besides prison, where they have no recourse other than to fight back, on the hockey rink.

:chuckle: It also prepares them for a fine career at McDonald's or Taco Bell.

Jukia

GuySmiley said:

Perhaps your public schools are deficient. The one my kids went to was not. Got an M.D., Ph. D. and 2 lawyers. A bit better than prison, hockey, McDonald's etc.

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
Jukia said:
Perhaps your public schools are deficient.

Duh...

The one my kids went to was not. Got an M.D., Ph. D. and 2 lawyers.

50% isn't too bad I guess. Hopefully two of them will repent.

A bit better than prison, hockey, McDonald's etc.

I wonder what the ratio of homeschoolers to public schoolers is in prison?
Hockey is an honorable profession.
What's wrong with a McJob? Nothing immoral about that.

Jukia

The hockey comment was in response to someone's earlier comment re prison, fighting and hockey. And you are right, hockey is an honorable profession, keeps dentists in business too.
McDonald's--correct, nothing wrong with that. My guess is that most people, including me and my kids, have had comparable jobs along the way. Was more a comment aimed at those who denigrate public schools from the get-go. Since my wife is a public school high school teacher and since my kids all went to public school I feel compelled to answer back a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.