ThePhy on Bob Enyart Live?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greywolf

Could someone list a few of Bob Enyart's shows where he debated someone? I'd like to listen to a few of them.

Flipper

Yeah, Shermer was (I think) way too cocky and overconfident going into that one and put up a pretty bad showing. I can safely say he got trounced. I haven't seen or heard him in any other debates so I can't say whether he's done better or worse elsewhere.

Freak

Originally posted by Shimei

How about every one of Bob's financial supporters sends in $50.00 each time Freak threatens to "maybe" debate Bob on the air.
I'd like to see this. :crackup:

...Little man, read very closely...

My radio show is geared for the lost, primarily. I view the death penalty a minor issue that believers differ on. I'm not going to waste my time on the radio debating a fellow believer, on an issue that I'm not even really interested in debating on. Besides, I have asked Enyart to discuss the issue with me on this forum (which allows us more time to develop the discussion then on the radio) and I have received nothing. :think:

Furthermore...the forum is open for Enyart to debate me. I'm waiting...

:chuckle:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Freak
Furthermore...the forum is open for Enyart to debate me. I'm waiting...

:chuckle:
Nice "cop out".

Bob doesn't participate on TOL much so why would you have such an unfair expectation?

If you don't want to debate Bob on the death penalty on the air I am sure he would love to discuss modern day physical miracles or even possibly exorcisms.

You name the topic I will set up the show.

Deal?

Freak

Originally posted by Knight

Nice "cop out".
Nope.

Bob doesn't participate on TOL much so why would you have such an unfair expectation?
Well, I could say the same thing about my participation on his radio show, which is nonexistent. I don't listen to his show so why would anyone expect me to debate him on his radio program?

If you don't want to debate Bob on the death penalty on the air I am sure he would love to discuss modern day physical miracles or even possibly exorcisms.

You name the topic I will set up the show.

Deal?
Like I mentioned earlier...I'm scheduled to be back on the radio and satellite, weekly, starting March 26th. So, we'll see. The show will be on Fridays at 10pm Eastern, 9pm Central, 8pm Mountain, and 7pm Pacific.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by granite1010

Why people obsess over and defend a fascist like Enyart is beyond me.
You are an idiot. And a jerk.

Before you make such asinine comments why don't you try thinking.

Bob Enyart is my Pastor and my close friend.... I am offended by your comments.

If you have disagreements then fine! Lets discuss those disagreements. But don't think for one second I am going to let you spew your unintelligent hatred around TOL.

granite1010 please go find a different web forum to participate on.

Let this post be a warning to others as well.... if you have disagreements with Bob or me or anyone else lets discuss those disagreements! Heck that is what TOL is for! But if you are simply going to make blatantly false "mean spirited" comments please do so somewhere else. Even Zakath is very respectful to Bob even though Zakath is no fan of Bob's show. I would expect that type of treatment from others as well.

Last edited:

jhodgeiii

Originally posted by Knight

Even Zakath is very respectful to Bob even though Zakath is no fan of Bob's show. I would expect that type of treatment from others as well.

Zak does give flippant remarks at times, but he does have class and keeps the ad hominems to a minimum. It makes him more credible when he weighs in.

Just my two cents.

jhodgeiii

Originally posted by Freak

I don't listen to his show so why would anyone expect me to debate him on his radio program?

You could at least cast the demons out of his phone system. He's suggested using you for that quite a few times on the air.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Knight:

While I was completely unaware of your friendship with Enyart, I do apologize for the personal offense. It was unintentional.

That said, while I find Enyart's position on, say, abortion to be in agreement with my own--namely, pro-life--I do think some of his proposals for "reform" in this country are dangerous and not in line with Christian orthodoxy.

ThePhy

Preferential treatment?

Preferential treatment?

Granite 1010 said this about Enyart:
Knight took offense:
Bob Enyart is my Pastor and my close friend.... I am offended by your comments.

If you have disagreements then fine! Lets discuss those disagreements. But don't think for one second I am going to let you spew your unintelligent hatred around TOL.

granite1010 please go find a different web forum to participate on.

Let this post be a warning to others as well.... if you have disagreements with Bob or me or anyone else lets discuss those disagreements! Heck that is what TOL is for! But if you are simply going to make blatantly false "mean spirited" comments please do so somewhere else. Even Zakath is very respectful to Bob even though Zakath is no fan of Bob's show. I would expect that type of treatment from others as well.
A I recently posted in the thread “There is coloring and then there is coloring” in this forum, Knight’s pastor and close friend used these words to describe the demeanor and conduct of what was actually a very calm and polite inquiry from a political office assistant:
Kip just in case you are listening out there somewhere in the world, you are a blithering idiot, you are a moron, you are a piece of human waste. What an idiot.
Knight – if Kip had been your friend and pastor at that time instead of Bob, and you had the power of a moderator as you do here, how would you have reacted to Bob’s characterization of your friend Kip on the airwaves?

Mateo

Mateo's understanding of much of what he has seen and heard heretofore on this forum takes yet another quantum leap.

:nono:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Originally posted by jhodgeiii
Zak does give flippant remarks at times, but he does have class and keeps the ad hominems to a minimum. It makes him more credible when he weighs in.
I agree. Zak is quite unlike Gerald who brings absolutely nothing of value to this forum.

Freak

Originally posted by jhodgeiii

You could at least cast the demons out of his phone system. He's suggested using you for that quite a few times on the air.
Now that's an asinine idea, if he did in fact say that. When did Jesus cast out demons out of phones? :down:

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Flipper

Maybe Bob should call in to that show then?

I am sure Bob would be up for that as long as he could broadcast the debate on his show as well.

Are you up for a debate with Bob, Freak?

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by granite1010

You should apologize for calling Bob a fascist. You obviously know nothing about him.

Maybe YOU could call up Bob's show and let him know what he is doing wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.