Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
The Women Targeted By the Clinton Machine

Friday October 21st, 2005. This is show # 210.

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:
From Candice Jackson, author of Their Lives:
Modern feminist groups and those on the left today consider women's issues to be entirely left-wing. You have to be pro-abortion. You have to be pro-affirmative action. You have to be pro-welfare state. And as long as you are a left-winger it almost doesn't matter how you actually treat women with any dignity or respect.

Shalom

The modern feminist groups and those on the left today are so werid. They are generally in favor of exploiting women sexually, they want to make sure the rapists have an especially comfortable and educational expirience as posible in the clink, and yet they are for the killing of innocent children. :bang:

Shalom

Most everyone of the modern day feminist also supports homosexuality as a better more advanced relationship for a woman to have then that with a man.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Shalom said:
Most everyone of the modern day feminist also supports homosexuality as a better more advanced relationship for a woman to have then that with a man.

Says who?

Shalom

Says a large group of femi-nazi friends of mine who I was friends with in highschool that read Gloria Steinem literature like its the bible. :chuckle: They quote off all their statistics to me on how much more wonderful, and faithful lesbians are to eachother then men are to women. Of course they all happen to be gay. I only talk to one of them once in awhile now, but they have their heads filled with a bunch of lies from the feminists who hate men.

Status
Not open for further replies.