The "Violence Against Conservatives" thread

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
The mainstream fake news media is always primed and ready for Jussie Smollett stories. They want so badly to paint MAGA folks as racists and homophobes that they fall easily for fake crimes.

Unfortunately they do not care in the slightest about leftist violence against conservatives, een though thats where 99% of the violence happens.

We shall keep track of it in this thread. First up, an overview:

639 Acts of Media-Approved Violence and Harassment Against Trump Supporters
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media...ence-and-harassment-against-trump-supporters/

Seven samples, out of 639

• October 31, 2018: Woman Threatens Violence Against 11-Year-Old over Trump Halloween Costume
  • October 29, 2018: FL: Shots Fired into South Daytona Republican Party Office
  • October 28, 2018: Left-wing mobs disrupt Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) rally
  • October 25, 2018: New York Times runs story fantasizing about Trump’s assassination
  • March 17, 2018: Trump Staffer Heather Swift assaulted by ShareBlue/American Bridge operative Wilfred “Mike” Stark.
  • March 16, 2018: Capitol police arrest male democrat operative over assault of Trump official
  • March 15, 2018: Student with ‘Trump’ flag assaulted by mob during National School Walkout

Arthur Brain

Yeah, you zealous conservatives sure seem to get bullied a lot...

Or in sanity land you actually don't and just seem to like crying "bully" a lot recently while calling "liberals" snowflakes for getting offended over stuff. The irony is as thick as those perpetuating it.

Seriously, grow some thicker skin, get some objectivity going on and realize that most people from left, right, centre etc have no interest in bullying or violence. It's only zealots and those with some peculiar axe to grind that even go on with such crap. It's pathetic all ends up.

glorydaz

Or in sanity land you actually don't and just seem to like crying "bully" a lot recently while calling "liberals" snowflakes for getting offended over stuff. The irony is as thick as those perpetuating it.

Seriously, grow some thicker skin, get some objectivity going on and realize that most people from left, right, centre etc have no interest in bullying or violence. It's only zealots and those with some peculiar axe to grind that even go on with such crap. It's pathetic all ends up.

You arm chair warrior wouldn't know. Just put on a MAGA hat and go for a stroll.

Oh, and film it because I really want to see.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

do you feel better now? :baby:

ok doser

The case that boggles me is Charles Murray and the professor who invited him, at Bennington in Vermont - Murray, a leftist/libertarian through and through, invited by a leftist professor, both attacked for not being leftist enough, with the result that the inviter was hospitalized

it's retarded to think that this stuff isn't happening, that "most people from left, right, centre etc have no interest in bullying or violence"

ok, so it's the extremes that propagate this crap - in the case of the speech at Bennington, that "extreme" faction filled the hall with overflow outside

one would have to be retarded indeed not to recognize that, at Bennington at least, the "extremes" were the majority

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
And ANOTHER one!!

Woman wearing MAGA hat is harassed at post office: 'Your president is racist'
VIDEO https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/wom...d-post-office-president-racist-014055730.html

A President Trump supporter was assaulted in a post office for wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat, turning a camera on her harasser.

On Friday, Paloma Zuniga, a Mexican-American businesswoman was mailing a package at a post office in San Diego, Calif. when, according to her, a woman ahead of her in line said, “You should be ashamed of yourself for wearing that hat, you stupid b****.”

Zuniga says she ignored the woman but switched on her camera. “As a Trump supporter, I deal with this kind of stuff a lot,” Zuniga tells Yahoo Lifestyle. The “political influencer” of the Facebook account Paloma for Trump, has admired the president since 2007, especially his position on immigration and “the voice and courage he gives to Americans.”

On Zuniga’s recording, the woman says, “Don’t talk to me and don’t record me.” The video gets shaky, which Zuniga says occurred because the woman struck her phone and grabbed her wrist. “Don’t touch me!” yells Zuniga. “You have no reason to harass me because of my hat.”

08f8a1656df5e2867874c0d556e1411b

ok doser

And ANOTHER one!!

Woman wearing MAGA hat is harassed at post office: 'Your president is racist'
VIDEO https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/wom...d-post-office-president-racist-014055730.html

A President Trump supporter was assaulted in a post office for wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat, turning a camera on her harasser.

On Friday, Paloma Zuniga, a Mexican-American businesswoman was mailing a package at a post office in San Diego, Calif. when, according to her, a woman ahead of her in line said, “You should be ashamed of yourself for wearing that hat, you stupid b****.”

Zuniga says she ignored the woman but switched on her camera. “As a Trump supporter, I deal with this kind of stuff a lot,” Zuniga tells Yahoo Lifestyle. The “political influencer” of the Facebook account Paloma for Trump, has admired the president since 2007, especially his position on immigration and “the voice and courage he gives to Americans.”

On Zuniga’s recording, the woman says, “Don’t talk to me and don’t record me.” The video gets shaky, which Zuniga says occurred because the woman struck her phone and grabbed her wrist. “Don’t touch me!” yells Zuniga. “You have no reason to harass me because of my hat.”

"I have a right not to be recorded" :doh:

this is a common refrain by the retards who end up on youtube - not sure why they think it's so :idunno:

ok doser

My favorite is this, from Cathy Newman to Jordan Peterson: “Why should your right to freedom of speech trump a trans person’s right not to be offended”

Peterson took the high road; not sure i could have - the temptation would have been overwhelming to smack her upside the head and shout "THERE IS NO RIGHT NOT TO BE OFFENDED!"

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
My favorite is this, from Cathy Newman to Jordan Peterson: “Why should your right to freedom of speech trump a trans person’s right not to be offended”

Peterson took the high road; not sure i could have - the temptation would have been overwhelming to smack her upside the head and shout "THERE IS NO RIGHT NOT TO BE OFFENDED!"

Unbelievable. There is a nation of actual imbeciles out there. Quite frightening.

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
Why Has There Been Such A Rise Of Violence Against Conservatives At Colleges?

https://www.larslarson.com/why-has-...f-violence-against-conservatives-at-colleges/

It’s no surprise that colleges and universities are generally filled with liberal people, but why has there been so much recent violence against conservatives at schools? Lars discusses with Spencer Brown, the spokesman for Young America’s Foundation, about this glaring issue in places of “education”.

https://soundcloud.com/thelarslarso...of-violence-against-conservatives-at-colleges