The US Republic not our model to iollow!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
When Australia becomes a Republic I trust we will have a President set-up unlike the US model.

Even now the Prime Minister set-up is superior to the US Presidential set-up according to the news reports .

Our party system makes the Prime Minister accountable, and he can be dismissed by his own party prior to the next election if the party believes he has stepped out of line.

The politicians deny it, but the truth is that voter opinion polls have the power to greatly influence our political parties and often leads to a change Prime Ministers.

The Prime Minister is not guaranteed a full term in office.

Our system is superior to the US model as it currently operates!
And yet, like the US governmental system, yours is just as evil.

What is better if the one claimed to be "better" cannot perform its God-given functions because it's too busy doing other things?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I heartily agree. All governmental systems are evil including both the US and Australia. Both have deserted or prostituted their God-given functions to serve the self interest of the governing parties.
You may like my thread on the kind of government advocated by the Bible. Would you like me to link it?

john w

Hall of Fame
Australia is run by commies:

hqdefault.jpg

john w

Hall of Fame
How many war crimes have the US committed, for example in Vietnam, because they were paranoid by the fear of 'commies'? Unfortunately Australia runs after the US like a lapdog! Today the great fear is Islam so we relentlessly bomb civilians and turn their cities into ruins.

You tell me, Vladamir Boystanoff!

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Australia has a much smaller population than the US , so it's not nearly as difficult to govern .
IT's extremely difficult to do this in a country as large and diverse as we are no matter what kind of political system .

rexlunae

When Australia becomes a Republic I trust we will have a President set-up unlike the US model.

Even now the Prime Minister set-up is superior to the US Presidential set-up according to the news reports .

Our party system makes the Prime Minister accountable, and he can be dismissed by his own party prior to the next election if the party believes he has stepped out of line.

The politicians deny it, but the truth is that voter opinion polls have the power to greatly influence our political parties and often leads to a change Prime Ministers.

Australia isn't on the verge of becoming a republic, is it?

I agree that your system is superior to the US system. The US has been saddled with an obsolete constitution since 1787. At the time, it was not a bad system compared to the others. The executive presidency is dangerous.

Gary K

Banned

What you see today in the US is not what our founders designed. It is anything but that. Our constitution has been, for all intents and purposes, destroyed. Our most basic liberties are under constant attack, and yet we see citizens demonstrating in favor of removing their own liberties, i.e. enslaving themselves and the rest of us along with them. It's complete insanity.

So, I would hope you don't follow our current model.

Gary K

Banned
Agreed. the Executive President seems to be a quasi dictatorship by Presidential decree?

I disagree.

It's far worse than that. What we have in the US right now is a lack of rule of law and the deep state is 100% responsible for that. We are also undergoing a coup against a duly elected president of the US caused by the destruction of the rule of law. It is a big time crisis and if the deep state is successful the US will be a totalitarian state with no freedom of religion, speech, nor the ability of the citizenry to defend itself against criminals and an out of control government which is the very reason the founding fathers put the 2nd amendment in the Constitution.

If you have ever read our Consitution you should find the order of the Bill of Rights very interesting. 1st amendment = liberty of conscience and the right to speak out against abusesof those rights 2nd amendment = ability to defend against an out of control government.

These first two amendments are the very foundations of liberty. That's why they were placed where they are in the Bill of Rights. They are also the focus of those who would destroy liberty as they are under attack on a daily basis.