The Trump Effect: In Rainbow Colors

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Thank you so much for demonstrating your sheer hypocrisy once again. According to your side, homosexuality is okay, normal, and you should not say bad things about them. And yet you are here using homoasexuality as a pejorative, using to to attack someone. Well, nobody will ever accuse you of being very intelligent, that's for sure. You are happy to wallow in your little mud pool of hate and ignorance. It's where you obviously belong.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Hill is on the fakenews listing. So it's pretty much propaganda ~

HE will only play sliptknot at his inauguration

While Donald Trump loves fags ("And by the way, this'll be the first American president in U.S. history that enters the White House with a pro gay rights stance"), not all fags love Donald Trump.

Not 'your song': Elton John DENIES he'll play pre-inauguration concert for Trump after his tunes blared before campaign rallies without permission

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-inauguration-January-20th.html#ixzz4QqZjuPoM

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I don't think Trump is explicitly 'pro-LGBT'. I think Trump is indifferent about it, as one ought to be considering that you aren't getting rid of it even if you had the ancient pharisees in the SC.

So get over it- it's here, just as other disobedience.

Danoh

Thank you so much for demonstrating your sheer hypocrisy once again. According to your side, homosexuality is okay, normal, and you should not say bad things about them. And yet you are here using homoasexuality as a pejorative, using to to attack someone. Well, nobody will ever accuse you of being very intelligent, that's for sure. You are happy to wallow in your little mud pool of hate and ignorance. It's where you obviously belong.

No moron, I've never posted any kind of support for so called sodomite "rights."

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Love the sinner hate the sin!!!

Is that the message Donald Trump was attempting to get across when he proudly held the 'gaystapo' flag one week before the election?

"Trump walked on stage in Greeley, Colorado to a large cheering crowd when he spotted a rainbow flag in the audience. As the music blasted through the speakers, Mr. Trump pointed to a supporter as if to ask if he could see his flag and then motioned for a campaign worker to help retrieve the LGBT symbol of equality from the attendee.
Within seconds, Mr. Trump was walking around the platform with the rainbow flag in his hands and moments later unfurled it in full display. You could see a huge smile on Mr. Trump’s face as he walked to both sides of the stage to proudly hold up the rainbow flag announcing support from the gay and lesbian community."
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/2/donald-trump-holds-high-flag-gay-equality/

I don't think Trump is explicitly 'pro-LGBT'. I think Trump is indifferent about it, as one ought to be considering that you aren't getting rid of it even if you had the ancient pharisees in the SC.

All of your battles were fought and won by Trump's pro LGBTQ predecessor B. Hussein Obama (marriage equality, repealing 'Don't Ask Don't Tell', etc. etc.); not to worry, he won't touch them.

Arthur Brain

Well if he is then so are you. Your hero obviously doesn't see anything particularly wrong about it.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Is that the message Donald Trump was attempting to get across when he proudly held the 'gaystapo' flag one week before the election?

In this spasmodic, reactionary society we live in, one cannot accomplish what one has to make some sort of attempt to contain spasmodic, reactionary people.
You, and people like you, are trying to turn secular, republic based politics into some martyr-crusade. It's redundant and vain- something the Bible does not call for.

You cannot succeed in secular government and denounce everything that doesn't line up to your Puritan standards, hombre. I think a great thing for you to do is go and visit a discipleship, who do not vote or involve their selves with politics, and see what they have to say about government because you'll seriously see a bit of irony in yourself :rolleyes:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

very good post Cruc !!

Danoh

In this spasmodic, reactionary society we live in, one cannot accomplish what one has to make some sort of attempt to contain spasmodic, reactionary people.
You, and people like you, are trying to turn secular, republic based politics into some martyr-crusade. It's redundant and vain- something the Bible does not call for.

You cannot succeed in secular government and denounce everything that doesn't line up to your Puritan standards, hombre. I think a great thing for you to do is go and visit a discipleship, who do not vote or involve their selves with politics, and see what they have to say about government because you'll seriously see a bit of irony in yourself :rolleyes:

So, Trump drone, what are you doing to profit from the changes headed our way the working class will once more be run over by?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
So, Trump drone, what are you doing to profit from the changes headed our way the working class will once more be run over by?

He's going to strip some obstacles that have been put in the way of white men, and I'm all for that- I think that if that makes me racist or sexist, then so be it! It just means they are no better.
I don't care what morons have to say anymore- if you want to impede your potential for others who hate you for being white, then go right on ahead :wave2:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame