The Trinity: the Father is God, the Son is God, the Holy Spirit is God.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The Trinity states that the Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Spirit is God.

This means that God is Jesus' Father and Jesus is God and the Holy Spirit is God.

For God is our Father as well, though not in the same way. For Him, Jesus, He is also the only begotten Son of God. In addition to or separate from His being man born to Mary and having God as His Father simply as a man since God is our Father.

oatmeal

The Trinity states that the Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Spirit is God.

This means that God is Jesus' Father and Jesus is God and the Holy Spirit is God.

For God is our Father as well, though not in the same way. For Him, Jesus, He is also the only begotten Son of God. In addition to or separate from His being man born to Mary and having God as His Father simply as a man since God is our Father.

Yes, that is what they believe in their doctrine.

We are born again of God's spirit thus we are sons of God, Jesus was the son of God by physical conception and birth, although the conception, the impregnation of the egg in Mary was a miraculous act by God.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yes, that is what they believe in their doctrine.

We are born again of God's spirit thus we are sons of God, Jesus was the son of God by physical conception and birth, although the conception, the impregnation of the egg in Mary was a miraculous act by God.

We are children of God being born into this world and sons of God being righteous for God and sons of God being born again, so we are sons of God in three ways which would make four for Jesus. I guess plus the nation of Israel.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Sons, and not yet.

Romans 8:14-23 NASB - 14 For all who are being led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. 15 For you have not received a spirit of slavery leading to fear again, but you have received a spirit of adoption as sons by which we cry out, "Abba! Father!" 16 The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are children of God, 17 and if children, heirs also, heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with [Him] so that we may also be glorified with [Him.] 18 For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory that is to be revealed to us. 19 For the anxious longing of the creation waits eagerly for the revealing of the sons of God. 20 For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it, in hope 21 that the creation itself also will be set free from its slavery to corruption into the freedom of the glory of the children of God. 22 For we know that the whole creation groans and suffers the pains of childbirth together until now. 23 And not only this, but also we ourselves, having the first fruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting eagerly for [our] adoption as sons, the redemption of our body.​

Caino

BANNED
Banned
GOD is a word symbol designating all personalizations of Deity.

Our Creator Son, Christ Michael, aka Jesus of Nazareth, the Son of man, was/is a personalization of Deity.

5 Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”

6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

8 Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”

9 Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
THE PARADISE TRINITY

10:0.1 "THE PARADISE TRINITY of eternal Deities facilitates the Father’s escape from personality absolutism. The Trinity perfectly associates the limitless expression of God’s infinite personal will with the absoluteness of Deity. The Eternal Son and the various Sons of divine origin, together with the Conjoint Actor and his universe children, effectively provide for the Father’s liberation from the limitations otherwise inherent in primacy, perfection, changelessness, eternity, universality, absoluteness, and infinity.

10:0.2 The Paradise Trinity effectively provides for the full expression and perfect revelation of the eternal nature of Deity. The Stationary Sons of the Trinity likewise afford a full and perfect revelation of divine justice. The Trinity is Deity unity, and this unity rests eternally upon the absolute foundations of the divine oneness of the three original and co-ordinate and coexistent personalities, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Spirit.

SELF-DISTRIBUTION OF THE FIRST SOURCE AND CENTER

10:1.1 It would seem that the Father, back in eternity, inaugurated a policy of profound self-distribution. There is inherent in the selfless, loving, and lovable nature of the Universal Father something which causes him to reserve to himself the exercise of only those powers and that authority which he apparently finds it impossible to delegate or to bestow.

10:1.2 The Universal Father all along has divested himself of every part of himself that was bestowable on any other Creator or creature. He has delegated to his divine Sons and their associated intelligences every power and all authority that could be delegated. He has actually transferred to his Sovereign Sons, in their respective universes, every prerogative of administrative authority that was transferable. In the affairs of a local universe, he has made each Sovereign Creator Son just as perfect, competent, and authoritative as is the Eternal Son in the original and central universe. He has given away, actually bestowed, with the dignity and sanctity of personality possession, all of himself and all of his attributes, everything he possibly could divest himself of, in every way, in every age, in every place, and to every person, and in every universe except that of his central indwelling.

10:1.3 Divine personality is not self-centered; self-distribution and sharing of personality characterize divine freewill selfhood. Creatures crave association with other personal creatures; Creators are moved to share divinity with their universe children; the personality of the Infinite is disclosed as the Universal Father, who shares reality of being and equality of self with two co-ordinate personalities, the Eternal Son and the Conjoint Actor.

10:1.4 For knowledge concerning the Father’s personality and divine attributes we will always be dependent on the revelations of the Eternal Son, for when the conjoint act of creation was effected, when the Third Person of Deity sprang into personality existence and executed the combined concepts of his divine parents, the Father ceased to exist as the unqualified personality. With the coming into being of the Conjoint Actor and the materialization of the central core of creation, certain eternal changes took place. God gave himself as an absolute personality to his Eternal Son. Thus does the Father bestow the “personality of infinity” upon his only-begotten Son, while they both bestow the “conjoint personality” of their eternal union upon the Infinite Spirit.

10:1.5 For these and other reasons beyond the concept of the finite mind, it is exceedingly difficult for the human creature to comprehend God’s infinite father-personality except as it is universally revealed in the Eternal Son and, with the Son, is universally active in the Infinite Spirit.

10:1.6 Since the Paradise Sons of God visit the evolutionary worlds and sometimes even there dwell in the likeness of mortal flesh, and since these bestowals make it possible for mortal man actually to know something of the nature and character of divine personality, therefore must the creatures of the planetary spheres look to the bestowals of these Paradise Sons for reliable and trustworthy information regarding the Father, the Son, and the Spirit."

Source Urantia Book 1955

Caino

BANNED
Banned
There is no such person as "Christ Michael".

Sure there is, John saw it in the vision that he had on Patmos which became the Book of Revelation although the BOR did not survive in tact.

"Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8 But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. 9 The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him."

Michael is the heavenly name for the Son of God who incarnate as Joshua Ben Joseph. The "Dragon" is a term that represents Lucifer. Revelation 12, The Woman and the Dragon, is a retrospective about the fall of Satan and the birth of Jesus, the ideological battle that Jesus terminated while incarnate on earth as well as his mother and their stay in Egypt after Jesus was born. Its a garbled up by editing but Rev 12 already happened.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
GOD is a word symbol designating all personalizations of Deity.

Our Creator Son, Christ Michael, aka Jesus of Nazareth, the Son of man, was/is a personalization of Deity.

5 Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”

6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

8 Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”

9 Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me?
There is no Christ Michael.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
THE PARADISE TRINITY

10:0.1 "THE PARADISE TRINITY of eternal Deities facilitates the Father’s escape from personality absolutism. The Trinity perfectly associates the limitless expression of God’s infinite personal will with the absoluteness of Deity. The Eternal Son and the various Sons of divine origin, together with the Conjoint Actor and his universe children, effectively provide for the Father’s liberation from the limitations otherwise inherent in primacy, perfection, changelessness, eternity, universality, absoluteness, and infinity.

10:0.2 The Paradise Trinity effectively provides for the full expression and perfect revelation of the eternal nature of Deity. The Stationary Sons of the Trinity likewise afford a full and perfect revelation of divine justice. The Trinity is Deity unity, and this unity rests eternally upon the absolute foundations of the divine oneness of the three original and co-ordinate and coexistent personalities, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Spirit.

SELF-DISTRIBUTION OF THE FIRST SOURCE AND CENTER

10:1.1 It would seem that the Father, back in eternity, inaugurated a policy of profound self-distribution. There is inherent in the selfless, loving, and lovable nature of the Universal Father something which causes him to reserve to himself the exercise of only those powers and that authority which he apparently finds it impossible to delegate or to bestow.

10:1.2 The Universal Father all along has divested himself of every part of himself that was bestowable on any other Creator or creature. He has delegated to his divine Sons and their associated intelligences every power and all authority that could be delegated. He has actually transferred to his Sovereign Sons, in their respective universes, every prerogative of administrative authority that was transferable. In the affairs of a local universe, he has made each Sovereign Creator Son just as perfect, competent, and authoritative as is the Eternal Son in the original and central universe. He has given away, actually bestowed, with the dignity and sanctity of personality possession, all of himself and all of his attributes, everything he possibly could divest himself of, in every way, in every age, in every place, and to every person, and in every universe except that of his central indwelling.

10:1.3 Divine personality is not self-centered; self-distribution and sharing of personality characterize divine freewill selfhood. Creatures crave association with other personal creatures; Creators are moved to share divinity with their universe children; the personality of the Infinite is disclosed as the Universal Father, who shares reality of being and equality of self with two co-ordinate personalities, the Eternal Son and the Conjoint Actor.

10:1.4 For knowledge concerning the Father’s personality and divine attributes we will always be dependent on the revelations of the Eternal Son, for when the conjoint act of creation was effected, when the Third Person of Deity sprang into personality existence and executed the combined concepts of his divine parents, the Father ceased to exist as the unqualified personality. With the coming into being of the Conjoint Actor and the materialization of the central core of creation, certain eternal changes took place. God gave himself as an absolute personality to his Eternal Son. Thus does the Father bestow the “personality of infinity” upon his only-begotten Son, while they both bestow the “conjoint personality” of their eternal union upon the Infinite Spirit.

10:1.5 For these and other reasons beyond the concept of the finite mind, it is exceedingly difficult for the human creature to comprehend God’s infinite father-personality except as it is universally revealed in the Eternal Son and, with the Son, is universally active in the Infinite Spirit.

10:1.6 Since the Paradise Sons of God visit the evolutionary worlds and sometimes even there dwell in the likeness of mortal flesh, and since these bestowals make it possible for mortal man actually to know something of the nature and character of divine personality, therefore must the creatures of the planetary spheres look to the bestowals of these Paradise Sons for reliable and trustworthy information regarding the Father, the Son, and the Spirit."

Source Urantia Book 1955
I hope that you know that none of this is true.

Right Divider

Body part
Sure there is, John saw it in the vision that he had on Patmos which became the Book of Revelation although the BOR did not survive in tact.
You have a split personally. Bible is good... the Bible is bad.... make up your mind.

When did God tell you this? Is "God" one of your alien friends?

"Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8 But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. 9 The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him."

Michael is the heavenly name for the Son of God who incarnate as Joshua Ben Joseph. The "Dragon" is a term that represents Lucifer. Revelation 12, The Woman and the Dragon, is a retrospective about the fall of Satan and the birth of Jesus, the ideological battle that Jesus terminated while incarnate on earth as well as his mother and their stay in Egypt after Jesus was born. Its a garbled up by editing but Rev 12 already happened.
Why should anyone believe a word that you post?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
You have a split personally. Bible is good... the Bible is bad.... make up your mind.

When did God tell you this? Is "God" one of your alien friends?

Why should anyone believe a word that you post?

The most commonly used Biblical cannon list has 66 books. Those books were written by different people over long periods of time. Some were edited and redacted. Its all we have to work with.

I quoted where Michael in heaven battled the Dragon from the BOR. Knowing the real story from the UB we can pick out what's true and make sense of it.

The Bible books mention a number of different celestial beings.

Right Divider

Body part
The most commonly used Biblical cannon list has 66 books. Those books were written by different people over long periods of time. Some were edited and redacted. Its all we have to work with.
And only Caino knows for sure? You're big on talk.

I quoted where Michael in heaven battled the Dragon from the BOR.
Anybody can make these kinds of evidence-less claims.

Knowing the real story from the UB we can pick out what's true and make sense of it.
The UB is a pile of garbage. That you think it's the ultimate resource shows just how messed up you are.

The Bible books mention a number of different celestial beings.
Wooteedoo and a completely irrelevant comment.

Cheeseburgers contain cheese. Now there's a fact that we can all agree on.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
The TaNaKh was written and rewritten by imperfect Holy men who had a “chosen people” Ego problem. The false prophets elivated themselves high above everyone in the region of their exaggerated narratives. After rejecting the Son of Gods gospel and killing him, the Israelites were brought low. They are discredited false prophets who wait in vain for an ill-conceived Messiah.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The TaNaKh was written and rewritten by imperfect Holy men who had a “chosen people” Ego problem. The false prophets elivated themselves high above everyone in the region of their exaggerated narratives. After rejecting the Son of Gods gospel and killing him, the Israelites were brought low. They are discredited false prophets who wait in vain for an ill-conceived Messiah.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

There is nothing wrong with holy men and true prophets. Israel sinned, but God chose the nation of Israel. By them He would bring salvation and blessing.

Right Divider

Body part
I provided the fact of Michaels name which can be found in the BOR. I can’t help it if you are clueless.
We all agree that the name appears in the book of Revelation.

You have given no proof whatsoever that this refers to the Lord Jesus Christ.

Jude refers to an archangel Michael who is clearly NOT the Lord Jesus Christ.

Your theory is found a failure.