The thoughts that we think

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Consider scripture. None of us are perfect in word thought and deed. Each of us have our own thoughts. What you believe and what you think is important to God.

Do you think according to scripture? Do you meditate upon scripture? Do you meditate upon God's law?

You should know what scripture says. You may not have God's thoughts, memorize perfectly to think and dwell upon scripture, but you can think about what scripture says and apply it to your life. Perhaps you can share scripture with others or communicate scripture to others. You can encourage others to read scripture.

God's word comes from God. We do call scripture God's word, and it is.

See 1 Corinthians 2:1-16 NASB. 1 Corinthians 4:6 NASB.

1 Timothy 4:6 NASB
2 Timothy 4:3 NASB
Titus 1:9 NASB
Titus 2:1 NASB
1 Timothy 6:3 NASB

2 Corinthians 5:13 NASB
2 Timothy 1:7 NKJV

Joshua 1:8 NASB - 8 "This book of the law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it; for then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have success.

Psalm 119:97 NASB - 97 Mem.O how I love Your law!It is my meditation all the day.

Philippians 4:8 NASB - 8 Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Each person is different. But is it possible that we as individuals would think only the way God wants us to?

I said none of us are perfect, in word thought and deed.

What about being perfect the way God made you, without sin, according to His design?

But we have to deal with that all have sinned, except Jesus. It is true that God already has dealt with sin by sending His Son Jesus to die on the cross for our sins.

We are commanded to be perfect. Also, those who have the Holy Spirit dwelling in them live as God wants them to live. There is a command to stop sinning, for those who are sinning and thereby demonstrating that they have no knowledge of God.

Matthew 5:48 NASB. 1 Corinthians 15:34 NASB.

1 John 1:1-10 NASB.
1 John 2:1-29 NASB.
1 John 3:1-34 NASB.
1 John 4:1-21 NASB.
1 John 5:1-21 NASB.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
What about what David writes here?

Psalm 51:5 KJV - 5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Scriptures with Adam in them.

Scriptures with Adam in them.

Genesis 2:20 NASB
Genesis 3:17 NASB
Genesis 3:21 NASB
Genesis 4:25 NASB
Genesis 5:1 NASB
Genesis 5:3 NASB
Genesis 5:4 NASB
Genesis 5:5 NASB
Joshua 3:16 NASB
1 Chronicles 1:1 NASB
Job 31:33 NASB
Hosea 6:7 NASB
Luke 3:38 NASB
Romans 5:14 NASB
1 Corinthians 15:22 NASB
1 Corinthians 15:45 NASB
1 Timothy 2:13 NASB
1 Timothy 2:14 NASB
Jude 1:14 NASB

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
See (Romans 1:16-17 NASB) Romans 3:23 NASB. Romans 5:1-21 NASB. Romans 6:23 NASB. Romans 8:1-39 NASB.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Ephesians 2:1-10 NASB.

Ephesians 2:10 NASB - For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.