The Swamp Thing

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Your first problem is CNN. Donald Trump will implement his campaign promises one by one, he is in transition right now, cut him some slack Danoh Clinton

What do you expect, they've been doing this to Trump since he stated he would run for Presidency :rolleyes:

It's clear that what Trump is doing is getting on a personal basis with them. He's aware that many of these people spoke against him, including Obama and especially those decrepit lobbyists.

He's getting to ~know thy enemies~

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I could care less about lobbyists. It is what the lobby stands for that is a problem.

Danoh

Your first problem is CNN. Donald Trump will implement his campaign promises one by one, he is in transition right now, cut him some slack Danoh Clinton

Actually, I first caught that on Fox News.

And I am giving our new Commander in Chief the benefit of the doubt...til he consistently proves otherwise.

It is why I refer to him as our new Commander in Chief.

Personally, I found him a bit humbled during that press conference with President Obama.

Not the Trump he presented himself as during his campaign; which is where a war of sorts has to be waged and one is much different than they are afterwards.

Even the normally calm President Obama lit into Romney during his debate with him when Romney said some made up tripe about him once more.

"Cut him some slack"?

You hypocrite. You and yours have never demonstrated this cutting anyone slack you are calling for - other than towards those who do not challenge you where ever you might be off on one thing or another.

You then gloat in your hypocrisy when your hypocritical response is pointed out to you.

Case in point - this whole stupidity on Gross Nick's part towards me is all because I pointed a thing out to him.

You and yours are all like that - towards anyone and on all subjects said anyone might differ on with you hypocrites.

No can do.

You and yours want to continue in your willfuly one sided blindness as to Washington DC; go right ahead.

President Trump is OUR Commander in Chief now.

I am hopeful for the best.

It is on each of us to fully support his Presidency - but with our eyes wide open.

Last edited: