The spawn of Sozo

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Just curious. How many active1 Sozo accounts is everybody counting? I've got I think five, although it's probably just four. It may be zero -- but that's highly unlikely if history is any guide.

To make it fun, let's nobody name the accounts. And if one or more of them post here, just interact with the account as if it's not Sozo. Which won't be hard if your answer to my first question is "zero."

:)

1 - Not including accounts that have been disabled or perma-banned.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I really don't think Sozo has been here in a while, though I do miss him.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Sozo is absent by choice, as most of his accounts were deactivated by him. If he wanted to return he could easily remedy that.

Doormat

If he wanted to return he could easily remedy that.

He's been lurking. The administration could lift his ban. His "friends" could ask Knight to do so. Have you written Knight a PM asking him to remove the ban? Try and see what happens.

john w

Hall of Fame
I really don't think Sozo has been here in a while, though I do miss him.

I am Sozo. But, then again, I've also asserted that I'm "GraceandPeace/NewDay/LoveBug, " as I'm sealed by the milk, and matured by the meat.

Vote for me, Saint John W., for "wacko of the year 2014."

I approve of the above shameless pitch/add. Uh, oh....Sluggo Delmar might send me to the penalty box, for being "disruptive."

bybee

Actually, I've seen SOZO lurking from time-to-time over the last year.

If you miss him, then just lift the ban on that account.

Simple.

In the main I have admired Sozo for his ability to get right to the heart of a matter.
But, if you will recall, he went on a epic rant against Knight and then he withdrew from the board.
I'd like to see him come back to share his thoughts but with his temper a little less in evidence.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
he had the disease called

'why aren't you paying attention to me'

everyone has it to a certain degree
but
he had it in spades

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
In the main I have admired Sozo for his ability to get right to the heart of a matter.
But, if you will recall, he went on a epic rant against Knight and then he withdrew from the board.
I'd like to see him come back to share his thoughts but with his temper a little less in evidence.
This is what I've seen.

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is sozo the same as Mystery? If so, I really enjoyed reading his posts and learned a great deal. I miss him.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is sozo the same as Mystery? If so, I really enjoyed reading his posts and learned a great deal. I miss him.
Sozo - Mystery - Ghost
were a few of his usernames.

He could pin the ears back of heretics in no time flat!