The sickest "homos in love" story you'll read this year (probably)

musterion

Want to say "unbelieveable" but these people are capable of LITERALLY anything.

Police will allege that, in a Skype conversation two days later, the father's partner spoke to an associate and said: "Her mother was out for a while. We did not have enough time to do everything that we wanted to unfortunately."

He also allegedly said: "I want to drug the little one and really have a good time."

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/father-an...old-girl-near-mudgee-nsw-20160706-gq0ars.html

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/worl...-month-old-daughter-for-3-hours-arrested.html

If allegations are true, tree and rope.

Cue the usual TOL leftist mitigative flatulence, false equivalence, red herrings or total silence.

Truster

The lusts that are given in judgement are severe and uncontrollable. It is the fault of society, because of irreverence and injustice, that these judgements are sent.The Eternal Almighty uses the wicked to punish and destroy the wicked.

"Justice and judgment are the habitation of thy throne:"

" For the wrath of Elohim is unveiled from heaven against all irreverence and injustice of humanity, who hold the truth in injustice."

Arthur Brain

Want to say "unbelieveable" but these people are capable of LITERALLY anything.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/father-an...old-girl-near-mudgee-nsw-20160706-gq0ars.html

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/worl...-month-old-daughter-for-3-hours-arrested.html

If allegations are true, tree and rope.

Cue the usual TOL leftist mitigative flatulence, false equivalence, red herrings or total silence.

If the allegations are proven to be true then I'm inclined to agree. A pair of sick bastards they'd be and no mistake.

Hardly representative of homosexuals however.

musterion

They're still admitted homosexual sodomites, committed to one another. The fact is uncontested in any article reporting on it. They should hang just as surely as any men who might have done this.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I don't buy it, to be honest.

I think these two people were angry at the mother and simply took it out by being ridiculous toward the child.

Completely childish? Yes.
Abuse?
~Meh~ We'd be looking at something worse.

The allegations are almost certainly a counter on them, out of base enmity. It's nice to see fools blindly take a side though, in their prejudice. It speaks for itself, really :rolleyes:

Last edited:

kiwimacahau

They're still admitted homosexual sodomites, committed to one another. The fact is uncontested in any article reporting on it. They should hang just as surely as any men who might have done this.
Heiferdust.

Sent from my SM-A500Y using Tapatalk

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I doubt you were supposed to notice that

Right. It was the fact that they're gay that caused musterion to post this, since if the predators were heterosexual they wouldn't have been on his radar at all.

It's actually a sad statistic reflecting that a majority of child sexual abuse is committed by a family member or someone known to the family.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Also, I'm noting musterion's little game:

If a "leftist" doesn't post in the thread, he'll gloat about their silence.
If a "leftist" does post in the thread, he'll gloat that he knew they'd show up.

Either way, he'll consider himself a wizard of prescience, but he's not really, he's just the little man behind the curtain.

iu

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Also, I'm noting musterion's little game:

If a "leftist" doesn't post in the thread, he'll gloat about their silence.
If a "leftist" does post in the thread, he'll gloat that he knew they'd show up.

Either way, he'll consider himself a wizard of prescience, but he's not really, he's just the little man behind the curtain.....

A leftist just did - YOU - yet you manged to avoid the topic and attack a conservative. Well played.

Well, lets see if we can find some common ground, shall we?

The Catechism states: "Basing itself on Sacred Scripture, which presents homosexual acts as acts of grave depravity, tradition has always declared that "homosexual acts are intrinsically disordered." They are contrary to the natural law. They close the sexual act to the gift of life. They do not proceed from a genuine affective and sexual complementarity. Under no circumstances can they be approved."

However, it also states: "This inclination, which is objectively disordered, constitutes for most of them a trial. They must be accepted with respect, compassion, and sensitivity. Every sign of unjust discrimination in their regard should be avoided."

In short, hate the sin, love the sinner.

I think that threads that attack people with a mental disorder are bad, and it is an un-Christian thing to do. Would anyone here attack a Kleptomaniac? After all, stealing is a sin, right? We must condemn the sin, but to condemn the sinner is to condemn ourselves for we all sin. God is judge.

Fair statement?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
A leftist just did - YOU - yet you manged to avoid the topic and attack a conservative. Well played.

:chuckle:

This is a forum for discussion, but if musterion wants to post a thread, and then hope no one posts in it so he can adjust the tassel on his little poobah hat and say "gotcha," he can. And then I'll decide how much attention (if any) I want to give to the thread.

Well, lets see if we can find some common ground, shall we?

The Catechism states: "Basing itself on Sacred Scripture, which presents homosexual acts as acts of grave depravity, tradition has always declared that "homosexual acts are intrinsically disordered." They are contrary to the natural law. They close the sexual act to the gift of life. They do not proceed from a genuine affective and sexual complementarity. Under no circumstances can they be approved."

However, it also states: "This inclination, which is objectively disordered, constitutes for most of them a trial. They must be accepted with respect, compassion, and sensitivity. Every sign of unjust discrimination in their regard should be avoided."

In short, hate the sin, love the sinner.

I think that threads that attack people with a mental disorder are bad, and it is an un-Christian thing to do. Would anyone here attack a Kleptomaniac? After all, stealing is a sin, right? We must condemn the sin, but to condemn the sinner is to condemn ourselves for we all sin. God is judge.

Fair statement?

First, you realize that musterion doesn't consider you to be a Christian so he's not going to be interested in the CCC or what you think about it, only whether you're with him against "the leftists." In the religion forum you'll both drop each other like hot potatoes.

Second, yes! Someone here would attack a kleptomaniac, of course they would. They attack everything that moves. :chuckle:

As for the above from the catechism: regardless of a person's religious beliefs, if they want "America to be great," they should understand that the constitution protects all citizens from discrimination, even the ones they see as being sinners.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
First, you realize that musterion doesn't consider you to be a Christian so he's not going to be interested in the CCC or what you think about it, only whether you're with him against "the leftists." In the religion forum you'll both drop each other like hot potatoes.

Second, yes! Someone here would attack a kleptomaniac, of course they would. They attack everything that moves. :chuckle:

As for the above from the catechism: regardless of a person's religious beliefs, if they want "America to be great," they should understand that the constitution protects all citizens from discrimination, even the ones they see as being sinners.

I just wanted to know if YOU thought it was a fair statement. I know others will guffaw.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
If they wanted to abuse a little girl then they are pederasts not homosexuals.

Sent from my SM-A500Y using Tapatalk

Pederast: a man who desires or engages in sexual activity with a boy

Pedophile: an adult who is sexually attracted to young children.

This is an easy way to remember the difference:

All of those Catholic Priests that raped (post pubescent) altar boys : they were pederasts.

relax.gif

I'd say Bruce and his boyfriend dabble in bisexual pedophilia: the "B" in the LGBTQ acronym.