The secondbeast of Rev.ch 13 is--

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The second beast of Rev.ch 13 is--

The USA and Europe,(the two horns are RCC and the Jews who run the USA and Europe))

The second beast is like unto the first beast, and forces all to worship the first beast by the threat of death.

The first beast is the formation together of past empires in the end times, which includes Russia, China, India, Brazil, South Africa, Europe and America, into one economic block.

The enforcer of other smaller nations to join, is by money and the gun.(Seal4-Trumpet 5.)

Churches will have to join the same union. Dan ch.12.

Thus--

Mat 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
Mat 24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Mat 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
Mat 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Rev 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
Rev 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
Rev 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

LA

jsanford108

The second beast of Rev.ch 13 is--

The USA and Europe,(the two horns are RCC and the Jews who run the USA and Europe))

The second beast is like unto the first beast, and forces all to worship the first beast by the threat of death.

The first beast is the formation together of past empires in the end times, which includes Russia, China, India, Brazil, South Africa, Europe and America, into one economic block.

The enforcer of other smaller nations to join, is by money and the gun.(Seal4-Trumpet 5.)

Churches will have to join the same union. Dan ch.12.

Thus--

Mat 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
Mat 24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Mat 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
Mat 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Rev 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
Rev 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
Rev 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

LA

The second beast is all Protestant churches. Not the RCC and Jews. But Protestants and Fundamentalists.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

jsanford108

The second beast is all Protestant churches. Not the RCC and Jews. But Protestants and Fundamentalists.

(For all those who think I actually believe this, I assure you I don't. This is a means of showing how unbased ideas have no evidence. I can make a claim, similar yet opposite to the OP, that is equally true. All because there is no factual backing for a claim based on a warped ideology)

balut55

You don't mention Germany? Germany controls the EU through the Bundesbank . The EU is going to be "rescued" by Pope Francis.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What role does the Vatican play? Is it the image of first first beast.?

The Vatican together with the Jewish banks, control the USA and Europe.

The second beast tells nations to make an image of the first beast (or else) which is like saying to set up the same political, economic, belief, system in their own country as is in the new world order of the major countries, by force if necessary---Seals 1-4.

China has a lot to do with it.

The old days of aircraft carrier forces in war between nuclear nations is now over. They would all be sunk easily with no possible defence.

Only toward smaller countries can they be used--

Rev 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

LA

Epoisses

The second beast is a lamb that speaks as a dragon. Jesus was always symbolized by the lamb and Satan as the dragon. So this beast is when Satan appears as the false Messiah to deceive the world. He has two horns indicating that two earthly rulers will attend him during this time with one being the final pope and the other a Jewish leader perhaps the high priest of a rebuilt temple. Beasts in bible prophecy represent angels and their horns are the earthly rulers they control. This beast also performs miracles, signs and lying wonders which would be impossible for a nation or country to do.

balut55

6 After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.

From Daniel 7

The third beast had 4 heads. 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th Reich or empires.

3And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. Rev 13

Beast is government. Correct. The heads must be Germany broken down to the 4 heads of the beast. (The Holy Roman Empire wasn't Holy or Roman it was unholy and German. Created millions of Christian martyrs) The third head or Empire received a deadly head wound. Germany after world war 2 split. It was healed when the wall came down in 1988 . One must not under estimate the importance of the EU for the AC's plans. The EU is obviously becoming Islamic and turning into Gog and Magog.

balut55

We are now on the 4th head of the third beast or the 4th Reich. The 4th beast is exceedingly dreadful. The AC.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The second beast is a lamb that speaks as a dragon. Jesus was always symbolized by the lamb and Satan as the dragon. So this beast is when Satan appears as the false Messiah to deceive the world. He has two horns indicating that two earthly rulers will attend him during this time with one being the final pope and the other a Jewish leader perhaps the high priest of a rebuilt temple. Beasts in bible prophecy represent angels and their horns are the earthly rulers they control. This beast also performs miracles, signs and lying wonders which would be impossible for a nation or country to do.

You make the mistake most all do.

The second beast is like unto the first.

It is not a lamb.

It only has two horns like a lamb.

LA

balut55

Jesus brings the day of the lord. He is lord. He works through Satan's minions to bring the NWO. I guess he is the top Jew. Make sure you point out the bad Jews every time. Because Satan doesn't do that enough.