The Seal of God

CherubRam

Seal of God.

In the scriptures Yahwah seals His people with His law.

Isaiah 8: 16
“Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples.”

Revelation 7:2
Then I saw another messenger coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God.
Who is this person?

Revelation 9:4
They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads.

Hebrews 8: 10
For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says Yahwah; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: And I will be there God, and they shall be my people:

Deuteronomy 6: 8
And you shall bind them (the laws of God) for a sign upon your hand, and they shall be in your forehead between your eyes.” (Memory is in the forehead.)

According to Daniel, in chapter 7:25, the Beasts hatred is directed against the commandment dealing with time. This can only mean the Sabbath commandment, which alone deals with an element of time, the fourth commandment.

Daniel 7: 25
And he (the little Horn) shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Revelation 12:17
And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Yahshua the Christ.

Revelation 14:12
Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Yahshua.

Revelation 22:14
Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Question: Why are there Christians who preach against the laws of God?

Exodus 13:9
And it shall be for a sign to you upon your hand, and for a memorial between your eyes, that Yahwah's law may be in your mouth:

Exodus 31:13
Speak to the children of Israel, saying, truly my Sabbaths you shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that you may know that I am Yahwah that sanctifies you.

Exodus 31:17
It is a sign between me and the children of Israel forever: for in six days Yahwah made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested,…

Gentile converts are a part of Israel in the body of believers.

Ephesians 2:12
remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world.

Ephesians 2:19
Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and aliens, but fellow citizens with God's people and members of God's household,...

Ephesians 3:6
This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.

The Seal of God is His commandments in accord with the New Covenant, along with the testimony of Yahshua. P.S. Baptism is a testimony to Yahshua also.

CherubRam

The mark of the cross is made on the forehead with ash during lent.

Sign of the cross

The Byzantine sign of the cross made with the right hand.

The Byzantine sign of the cross is made with thumb and the first two fingers of the right hand joined at the tips. The third and fourth fingers are closed on the palm.

The Byzantine way of making the sign of the cross pre-dates the Latin style used by the Roman Catholics.

The sign of the Trinity and Cross are both in the right hand.

The Hebrew word for sin is "chet," which literally means "missing the mark.”

The sign of being forgiven.

During the ancient days of Israel, if a person was forgiven in a court, the person would receive a single ash mark on their forehead for everyone to see; that was done in remembrance of Moses’s snake on a pole.

The Catholic mark is a cross on the fore head made with a trinity sign with the right hand. By the way, the word “cross’ is not biblical; it was added to scriptures.

The Seal of God is the law and the Sabbath Day.

Numbers 21:8-9

The Lord said to Moses, “Make a snake and put it up on a pole; anyone who is bitten can look at it and live.” So Moses made a bronze snake and put it up on a pole. Then when anyone was bitten by a snake and looked at the bronze snake, they lived.

Deuteronomy 21:23

you must not leave the body hanging on the pole overnight. Be sure to bury it that same day, because anyone who is hung on a pole is under God’s curse. You must not desecrate the land the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance.

1 Corinthians 1:23. NIV

23 but we preach Christ (crucified / staked out
clear.png
a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles,

Galatians 3:13

Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”

Acts 5:30

The God of our fathers raised up Yahshua, whom you killed and hanged on a tree.

Acts 10:39

And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they killed and hanged on a tree:

Christ's name in English is Yahshua.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Christ's name in English is Yahshua.

What's his name in Greek?

Some claim the NT was not originally written in English.

Do you know something no one else knows?

Is your English translation from the 1st century?

Are copies available?

CherubRam

What's his name in Greek?

Some claim the NT was not originally written in English.

Do you know something no one else knows?

Is your English translation from the 1st century?

Are copies available?

The English language barrows from other languages. The name Yahshua is from Hebrew. Christ name in Greek is Ἰησοῦς (Iēsous)

CherubRam

Again:

The sign of being forgiven.

During the ancient days of Israel, if a person was forgiven in a court, the person would receive a single ash mark on their forehead for everyone to see; that was done in remembrance of Moses’s snake on a pole.

The mark of the cross is made on the forehead with ash during lent. It is two ash marks on the forehead.

The Catholic mark is a cross on the fore head made with a trinity sign with the right hand. By the way, the word “cross’ is not biblical; it was added to scriptures.

[FONT=&quot]
Revelation 13:16
It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads,

Revelation 13:17
so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the (name / title) of the (beast / nation) or the number of its name.
I
Revelation 14:9
A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives its mark on their forehead or on their hand,

Revelation 14:11
And the smoke of their torment will rise forever and ever. There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.”

Revelation 16:2
The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly, festering sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image.

Revelation 19:20
But the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who had performed the signs on its behalf. With signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur.

Revelation 20:4
I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Yahshua and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

[/FONT]

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Iēsous translates into English as (Joshua / Yahshua.) In German the J is pronounced as Y.

What version are you using?

A number of English versions use a different name.

Are you using an English version translated from German?

CherubRam

What version are you using?

A number of English versions use a different name.

Are you using an English version translated from German?

None of our bibles are entirely translated correctly. All of the translators have taken liberties with the original text. That is the reason of the importance of Revelation 10.

CherubRam

Truth

John 4:24
God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth.”

Acts 20:29-30
29 I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock. 30 Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them.

Romans 1:18
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness,

Romans 1:25
They exchanged the truth of God for a lie,
and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

Romans 2:2
Now we know that God’s judgment against those who do such things is based on truth.

Romans 2:8
But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger.

1 Corinthians 13:6
Love does not delight in evil
but rejoices with the truth.

2 Corinthians 4:2
Rather, we have renounced secret and shameful ways; we do not use deception, nor do we distort the word of God. On the contrary, by setting forth the truth plainly we commend ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God.

Galatians 4:16
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?

2 Timothy 2:15
Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.

2 Timothy 4:4
They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

2 Peter 2:2
Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute.

CherubRam

Origin of the word crux. Latin for: stake, scaffold, or cross, used in executions or torment.

The English term "cross" is derived from the Latin word crux. From about 1635 to 1645 AD.

Labarum

An upright pole with cross section to display a standard such as a flag, banner, or emblem.

Word Origin

From Late Latin, and of obscure origin

This standard was known by the name "labarum"—a word the etymology of which is very uncertain. The etymology of the word is unclear. Some derive it from Latin /labāre/ "to totter, or to waver." The labarum was also used to hold the ancient Babylonian sky-god emblem.

Patibulum

It is a establish fact that the two-beamed cross was in existence in the time of Yahshua, and that the word crux was used to refer to it. The crux was composed of two main pieces: The stipes, which is the upright pole, and the patibulum attached to it. The patibulum is the cross beam.

Stipe

Stipe is an upright support.

From Latin stipes "log, post, tree trunk"

Stauros

Stauros (σταυρός) is the Greek word for stake or post.

CherubRam

Revelation 7:2-4
Then I saw another angel come up from the East, holding the seal of the living God. He cried out in a loud voice to the four angels who were given power to damage the land and the sea, “Do not damage the land or the sea or the trees until we put the seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.” I heard the number of those who had been marked with the seal, one hundred and forty-four thousand marked from every tribe of the Israelites

The seal is not a cross.

CherubRam

The word Cross a note

Homeric and classical Greek

In Homeric and classical Greek, stauros meant an upright stake, pole, or piece of paling, upon which anything might be hung.

In the literature of that time, it never means two pieces of timber placed across one another at any angle, but always one piece alone.

Koine Greek

In Koine Greek, the form of Greek used between about 300 BC and AD 300, the word σταυρός (Stauros) was used to denote a structure on which the Romans executed criminals. In the writings of the Diodorus Siculus (1st century BC), Plutarch and Lucian – non-Christian writers, of whom only Lucian makes clear the shape of the device – the word stauros is generally translated as "stake."

jsanford108

The Seal of God

How intriguing. Except that it is all false.

Now the author claims ( http://www.seekgod.ca/collins.html) she is an ex-nun and has a web testimony that I just linked. There are a few things that seem odd in her testimony:

"She" says she was baptized Catholic after a couple of years of going to mass and studying the Catholic faith. If she was a former Protestant, she would have been baptized in that denomination, in which case you can't be baptised again. The Catholic Church recognizes the validity of a baptism in Christian denominations.

She studied Catholicism under a "conservative" priest for several years before her "baptism into the Catholic" faith; yet she doesn't seem to understand this basic tenet (of Baptism) of Catholicism. What is even more surprising is that this "conservative priest" she mentions in her story didn't know it either.

She went to a parish that had a liberal priest. Her story goes "One Christmas, at Midnight Mass, the priest taught that the Christmas story as presented in the Bible is basically a pious fairy tale to make people feel good, but it has nothing to do with reality." No doubt every denomination has its share of flaky liberal clergy, but I, as well as others, have never heard such lies.

You can't become a nun in 2 years. It requires several months of live in, a year of novitiate, and another two years before final vows.

She says she never made her vows, but claims that Catholic Encyclopedia says that if you wore a habit you are a Nun. (Actually, that line in the Encyclopedia refers to nuns in the 9th century. There is not one Catholic today that would call themselves a nun before making final vows)

"Why would someone who claims to have been on a search for the Truth about Jesus, be so careless with the truth about their personal life, and misrepresent herself as a nun to gain credibility?
What is more interesting is that no one has ever claimed to have met Mary Ann Collins.
It has never been known which order she "joined".
No comments have ever been documented from any religious order about her existence.
No announcements about personal appearances such as book presentations in churches, interviews or talks. There are no photos of her. She says "I no longer get involved in doctrinal debates. I’ve spent many long hours doing that and enough is enough. Time is precious and I have other things to do with my life." Does anybody know of just one doctrinal debate she's had? There is no record of any debate.
If her story is true, she would be about 75-80 years old now, yet has untiring energy to trash Catholicism, knows all about hip hop culture, and has seen the Vagina Monologues." -
http://catholicbridge.com/catholic/mary_ann_collins.php (the last few quoted points are from this site, and earlier points were cross referenced from this page)

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Seal of God.

In the scriptures Yahwah seals His people with His law.

Isaiah 8: 16
“Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples.”

Revelation 7:2
Then I saw another messenger coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God.
Who is this person?

Revelation 9:4
They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads.

Hebrews 8: 10
For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says Yahwah; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: And I will be there God, and they shall be my people:

Deuteronomy 6: 8
And you shall bind them (the laws of God) for a sign upon your hand, and they shall be in your forehead between your eyes.” (Memory is in the forehead.)

According to Daniel, in chapter 7:25, the Beasts hatred is directed against the commandment dealing with time. This can only mean the Sabbath commandment, which alone deals with an element of time, the fourth commandment.

Daniel 7: 25
And he (the little Horn) shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Revelation 12:17
And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Yahshua the Christ.

Revelation 14:12
Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Yahshua.

Revelation 22:14
Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Question: Why are there Christians who preach against the laws of God?

Exodus 13:9
And it shall be for a sign to you upon your hand, and for a memorial between your eyes, that Yahwah's law may be in your mouth:

Exodus 31:13
Speak to the children of Israel, saying, truly my Sabbaths you shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that you may know that I am Yahwah that sanctifies you.

Exodus 31:17
It is a sign between me and the children of Israel forever: for in six days Yahwah made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested,…

Gentile converts are a part of Israel in the body of believers.

Ephesians 2:12
remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world.

Ephesians 2:19
Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and aliens, but fellow citizens with God's people and members of God's household,...

Ephesians 3:6
This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.

The Seal of God is His commandments in accord with the New Covenant, along with the testimony of Yahshua. P.S. Baptism is a testimony to Yahshua also.

Do you think its possible to accually feel the seal ? In Ps 23 David says , "Lord you anoint my head with oil." In the Hebrew it accually reads "Lord you make my head fat with oil." Did David accually feel a fatness like God had poured oil over his head ?