The Right to Choose and the Cult of Moloch

Jerry Shugart

Today people have been taught that unborn children are the property of the mother and if it not convenient for her to deliver the baby she can put it to death. Those who favor the political party that champions "right to choose" are as bad as those in the cult of Moloch:

"We have evidence that they made 'their children pass through the fire to Moloch,' and that makes it highly probable that they also offered them in sacrifice The priests of Baal were required to eat of the human sacrifices," wrote Alexander Hislop.

The only difference is that the killing of the unborn is a little more civilized than eating the flesh of infants. In both cases both are put to death and more than one half of a million abortions are performed in the USA every year.

Do those who favor the party which champions right to choose have no conscience?

I would not want to be in their shoes when they come face to face with the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the quick and the dead!

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Washington—President Donald Trump asked a woman with whom he was having an extramarital affair in May of 2012, to get an abortion when he thought she might be pregnant, a newspaper reported Tuesday.

The Dallas Morning News said it obtained text messages between the president and the woman, who wrote on May 3 of that year: “Donny, you’ve been parading your pro-life stance all over the place but you had no issue asking me to abort our unborn child when you thought it would be bad for you.”

The president allegedly wrote back, “While I don’t think it’s mine, I really don’t. I can’t prove it, but I bet you’ve had a lot of sex. Anyway, I’ll send you a thou to get rid of it.”

In 2012, Donald Trump, not yet president, was married to Melania Trump and their son, Barron, was six.
I told staff don’t write any more without checking with me first, as to what I really want to say, which is I’m pro-life but, yeah, some times things happen, even though not as often as DEMS think they happen. What happened with the woman — and I treated her very well — was she threatened to kill herself unless she had the abortion. I think she was unstable, probably was
Was the baby mine? She says so. I doubt it but I decided not to contest it. That’s what kind of person I am.
https://friedmanoftheplains.com/dona...n-1c4ae9832770

That's the kind of person Trump is. The kind who would pay a woman to kill his unborn child. And yet people who claim to be pro-life, support him.

Do those who favor the candidate who would kill his own unborn child, have no conscience?

I would not want to be in their shoes when they come face to face with the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the quick and the dead!

Jerry Shugart

Washington—President Donald Trump asked a woman with whom he was having an extramarital affair in May of 2012, to get an abortion when he thought she might be pregnant, a newspaper reported Tuesday.

The Dallas Morning News said it obtained text messages between the president and the woman, who wrote on May 3 of that year: “Donny, you’ve been parading your pro-life stance all over the place but you had no issue asking me to abort our unborn child when you thought it would be bad for you.”

The president allegedly wrote back, “While I don’t think it’s mine, I really don’t. I can’t prove it, but I bet you’ve had a lot of sex. Anyway, I’ll send you a thou to get rid of it.”

Anonymous sources reported that Trump conspired with Russia but now we know that the only collusion was between Hillary and Russia.

The Dallas Morning News said that it had obtained a text message but that newspaper gave no evidence that it actually did receive that email.

So what is your point, Barbarian?

Do you think that somehow excuses you for supporting the political party of the cult of Moloch, the Democrat Party?

Jerry Shugart

So what is your point, Barbarian?

Do you think that somehow excuses you for supporting the political party of the cult of Moloch, the Democrat Party?

chair

"We have evidence that they made 'their children pass through the fire to Moloch,' and that makes it highly probable that they also offered them in sacrifice The priests of Baal were required to eat of the human sacrifices," wrote Alexander Hislop.

The worship of Baal and that of Moloch are not the same. Nor is there evidence of the "priests of Baal were required to eat of the human sacrifices".

In your efforts to label the enemy as evil, you shouldn't throw away accuracy and truth.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
The worship of Baal and that of Moloch are not the same.

Please quote and cite your source for saying this.

Are you saying that some people worshiped something called "Baal", while other people worshiped something called "Moloch", and that the object of the former group's worship is not the same thing that is the object of the latter group's worship? If so, please quote and cite your source for saying that the object of worship called "Baal" is not the same thing as the object of worship called "Moloch".

According to https://www.britannica.com/topic/Moloch-ancient-god:

Moloch, also spelled Molech, a Canaanite deity associated in biblical sources with the practice of child sacrifice. The name derives from combining the consonants of the Hebrew melech (“king”) with the vowels of boshet (“shame”), the latter often being used in the Old Testament as a variant name for the popular god Baal (“Lord”).

It sure looks like this source, at least, is telling us that the names 'Moloch', 'Molech', and 'Baal' were all used in reference to one and the same object of worship. Whereas, if I'm not mistaken, what you're saying is contradictory to what Encyclopaedia Britannica is telling us. Please quote and cite your source (if any) for your denial that 'Baal' and 'Moloch' are variant names for one and the same object of worship.