The Pendulum Swing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I would like to focus on the race issue of the Trump election.
Particularly the rhetoric of pushing for a KKK like nation.

Is there any danger of that happening?
To a degree, yes.

I think it has to do with a pendulum swing scenario where one side gives an inch, but the other side took a mile.
So to offset the mile, you take back 100 miles.
I think the white community sat back long enough and watched the left try to convince the world that being white meant you were a bigoted capitalist sexist racist.
It's gotten so absurd that those words don't even bother us anymore.
And that's not even getting into the religious factor that would like to take back more than 100 miles.

So, will some whites that were formally against KKK ideology & actions start to turn a blind eye to their activity (like some on the left turn a blind eye to the rioting)?
In other words ...... time to let the hounds of hell loose and deal with the carnage afterwards?

Thoughts?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Could you explain more about this supposed "white community", as I wasn't aware that there is one.

We know that.

Here, let me help:

Here's what you as a Christian should have said:

I would like to focus on the race issue of the Trump election.
Particularly the rhetoric of pushing for a KKK like nation.

Is there any danger of that happening?
To a degree, yes.

I think it has to do with a pendulum swing scenario where one side gives an inch, but the other side took a mile.
So to offset the mile, you take back 100 miles.
I think the white community sat back long enough and watched the left try to convince the world that being white meant you were a bigoted capitalist sexist racist that people of all races have sat back during the Obama administration and watched him purposefully divide our once great Christian nation and that as President, Donald Trump should make it a top priority to push the Christian message of racial harmony.

See how easy that was?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
As usual, ACW can't understand the focus of the OP, so he continues his useless dribble rants.

No, in this case I believe he has a valid point, to make this just a white issue, he is correct to point out that this president has divided Americans on all racial lines. I think that we as Americans should strive to see each other as people instead of racial & cultural groups to be divided and come together as a united people under our constitution. The regressive left has done a fine job of dividing us and the onus of we as Americans is to change that pardigm. Just how I see it anyway.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, in this case I believe he has a valid point, to make this just a white issue, he is correct to point out that this president has divided Americans on all racial lines.
Yes, but we can talk about them separately.
I specifically wanted to discuss the white divide and some viewpoints behind it.
But I can see that it is not a popular topic of discussion, so I will close the thread.
Mods can delete it if they like.

Status
Not open for further replies.