The Parable OF!!

Letsargue

The Parable OF!!

Many people confessing Christ and God say that God “IS”. - Saying that God “IS” is different from saying that there “IS” a God. - But, however, no one knows what they’re saying when they say either. - God said, - “I AM”, “I AM THAT I AM”. --- God made sure that there was none other than HE, AND WHO HE “IS”.

And here He “IS”. ----- What is the “EVIDENCE” of “things” not seen? – What is the “SUBSTANCE” of the “things” ~hoped for~? – Thus we have the “Evidence of the Substance” of the “hoped for” unseen “things”!! – If we have the “EVIDENCE” of the unseen “THINGS”, how then are they evident that they are, and what “are” “they”? – All things are formed of Faith, which is the Word of Truth or He who is Faithful and TRUE. - If Christ is our Faith, then He “IS” whom we see in all things, not just the Scriptures, but the Heavens, AND the trees, and waters, clouds, mountains, valleys, deserts, and forests, and of the fields, and in the fowls of the air, and the beasts of the fields, and in all creeping things of the earth, --- “AND IN THINGS NOT SEEN”!!

The Fool has said in his heart, “There “IS” no God; he also says it with his mouth, “There “IS” no God. -- The false Christian says with his lips, and mouth “There “IS” a God, but his heart “IS” far from whom they cannot SEE, and deny with their hearts also!!

What is a Parable? - What is something that is “comparable” to the real thing? - Does that which is “comparable” to the real “thing” have any “thing” to do with the real “thing”? - NO, NOTHING AT ALL, “by design”. – A TREE is compared to a “tall bush”. -- A TREE is compared to a small ointment. --- Which is TRUTH? --- The Tree “IS” a tall bush; “compared” to the tree that doesn’t “EXIST”!! ---- THEREBY!! – The Heavens and the Earth are just “PARABLES OF THAT WHICH DOES EXIST”, and that existence “IS” GOD!! – There “IS” nothing but GOD, and the “PARABLE” thereof / “IS”. All fools only believe in the Parables, and never the TRUTH, and the TRUTH IS “CHRIST”, the “IS” and the Light that the Faithful “SEE” what “IS” ~~~ AND AM!!

Paul – 051812